Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
A charging buttz. I approve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
Since it comes up at the start of this mission kinda, I hope you take Garus on Mordin's mission. Best lines.

As for Samara, I like to think she COULD just go All Judge Dread and start "arresting" the corrupt cops in her way but knows it's not the right way to do things. Also she's old enough to see Shepard as an excellent way to meditate and take a break for A few hours while she lets that young human whipper snapper deal with this poo poo.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie

SubponticatePoster posted:

I think whoever put it in the game had some kind of mental breakdown (in a good way) to think "hey let's stick a portable nuke launcher in there." You have to get heavy weapon upgrades to unlock it, but once you know where those are you can meta your way into it pretty early and then nuke everything. Its only limitation is the ammo situation, but generally one shot'll do ya.

I hope you use it on a certain mission later on a ship. Who needs to fight waves of badguys right?

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
Does me3s multiplayer stuff travel between console since it's stored in biowares servers? I originally played on 360 but do own it on PS3.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
Zaeed can hold the line on his own. It's kinda great.

I have sadly missed that kain shot on a playthrough. Nothing has made me sadder, except andromeda.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
I would say xcom 2 by the hacking drone

Edit: awful app didn't tell me there was another page :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
I see what you did there with the song. Well played.

• Locked thread