Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
We used to send the people to the basement for fish gravy.

The place didn't have a basement and didn't think fish gravy actually existed. Fish gravy does, in fact, exist but it's one of those "nobody in these parts ever thought of it" things. I learned this one because on my second day I got sent the basement for fish gravy. Nobody really fell for that one; I didn't either. The place very very obviously doesn't have a basement.

Though one time I did convince a new guy that the steak actually came in buckets. You see, beef spoils really quickly so you have to process it right. We had special molds we'd put on the grill and pour the steak mix into. But see some people expect bones in their steaks like when you get a t-bone. So the t-bones weren't actually bones but rather plastic. If you find one in the dish room you had to clean it off real good and send it back.

Apparently he did actually do that once after I left that day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread