Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sientara
May 27, 2012

What the hell happened to her legs? Is she part Gumby?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

5 more minutes mom... just 5 more...

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

"This is not what I meant by transubstantiation!"

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

"He hasn't even put the white highlights in her eyes yet!"

Good job, super-white guy that doesn't even live in the Southwest. Nice native girl blur on your ribs. Next time you start bitching about social justice bullshit I'm going to point out the "cultural appropriation" waste of space on your side.

e_angst
Sep 20, 2001

by exmarx

Sientara posted:

What the hell happened to her legs? Is she part Gumby?

Ha! When I first saw that I didn't look close enough and thought she was a mermaid.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

e_angst posted:

Ha! When I first saw that I didn't look close enough and thought she was a mermaid.

:same:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Postal Parcel posted:

I was going to say "stop whining, goalpost tats are easy to find" but you're right. Best I could find was:

I wonder if this is an actual pro long snapper or, more likely, a man whose football glory days are playing that position for a high school or D3 college team.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Henchman of Santa posted:

I wonder if this is an actual pro long snapper or, more likely, a man whose football glory days are playing that position for a high school or D3 college team.

Even worse than you're thinking. Independent college football :(

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/04/long-snapper-tattoo

e: I run high school bowl games and LS and special teams players are always the absolute worst to deal with. Everyone thinks it's the skill position players like QB/WR, but nope. loving long snappers and punters/kickers are the real divas.

fullroundaction has a new favorite as of 16:15 on May 15, 2016

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Found a good artist! :smugbert:

I get that that is lipstick and a rose but what is the rest of it???

Derpy cobras!!

Check out this sick closeup!

Haha

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

HungryMedusa posted:

Digging the white trash girl name scratched on their neck in faux cursive

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

"God, I thought I'd never get out of there!"

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

HungryMedusa posted:

Mirror and perfume atomizer.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

So he protects her with his calves whilst she intuits with her thighs. Gotcha. Also, if his strength was really in his arms, wouldn't he be picking her up instead of carrying her on his back. Why doesn't she do it? She's the one with the back bone.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Well, at least it's spelled correctly.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

POLICE CAR AUCTION posted:

Digging the white trash girl name scratched on their neck in faux cursive

On the other side of the neck it says meth

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Time waits for no one, especially not a decent artist

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

nostrata posted:

On the other side of the neck it says meth

It might as well, people getting jobstoppers like that loving baffles me

I know you can chalk it down to stupidity but whyyy the gently caress would you get something you can't cover unless you ran out of space

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

I know you can chalk it down to stupidity but whyyy the gently caress would you get something you can't cover unless you ran out of space

I saw a girl yesterday in shorts/tank top whose only visible tattoo was a huge cursive name from the back of her neck to her jaw.

I mean, I couldn't see her torso, so maybe she had some work done there, but drat.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Hahaha it's Kid Rock escaping from the garbage bag he woke up in

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

hyperhazard posted:

I saw a girl yesterday in shorts/tank top whose only visible tattoo was a huge cursive name from the back of her neck to her jaw.

I mean, I couldn't see her torso, so maybe she had some work done there, but drat.

Was it this girl?

She was tattooed by her "boyfriend", who was the guy who tattooed the stars on that other girls face, and apparently has made a habit of getting his name tattooed on girls he fucks.

I think they have broken up by now, which is definitely a smarter decision than getting the tattoo.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
As I recall, it happened on their first date, it's his name, and they are now married and own a tattoo shop together.

A story that really, really could have been far worse.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
You're never going to convince me that it isn't hosed up though.

Maybe when they're 70 and still together or something. Maybe.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

I don't think the kind of job that person works requires an interview or has an office dress policy

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Scratch Monkey posted:

I don't think the kind of job that person works requires an interview or has an office dress policy

I would think a strip club would have both, just maybe not in the traditional sense.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

uXs posted:

You're never going to convince me that it isn't hosed up though.

Maybe when they're 70 and still together or something. Maybe.

Oh, it's totally hosed up. But she was apparently into it, so as I said, could have been worse.

RickVoid has a new favorite as of 04:28 on May 17, 2016

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

fullroundaction posted:

Even worse than you're thinking. Independent college football :(

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/04/long-snapper-tattoo

That says he's going to BYU, which is a good DI program. I was expecting some NAIA poo poo.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

RickVoid posted:

As I recall, it happened on their first date, it's his name, and they are now married and own a tattoo shop together.

A story that really, really could have been far worse.

Maybe I roll with a different crowd, but who lets themselves get talked into getting a tattoo, of someone's name, on their goddamn face on a first date?

I mean yeah maybe it had a happy-ever-after ending, but at the same time you can't help but think there's an awful lot of pressure to keep the relationship going "Do I really want to be the woman with her ex-husband's name tattooed on my face?"

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.
IIRC they communicated for a while on a body mod forum before meeting for the first time.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Was it this girl?

She was tattooed by her "boyfriend", who was the guy who tattooed the stars on that other girls face, and apparently has made a habit of getting his name tattooed on girls he fucks.

I think they have broken up by now, which is definitely a smarter decision than getting the tattoo.

I know the circumstance for this tattoo is hosed and call me crazy but I think it looks cool. I'm not condoning any future child of mine to get it, but if you forget it's some pervert's name it actually looks badass in a cyberpunk kind of way.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
No not at all

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Looks like the generic "face tattoo" option from any video game that lets you personalize your character.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I googled NASCAR tattoo:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
It came from Facebook:

Stylized or not, so many problems...

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~
A little background info.

I had a best friend in highschool who was a really nice girl, if not a little bit on the emo side. She definitely had issues in her home life, and started going down the wrong path in the later grades, and beyond, but she's always been pretty sweet.

Well, I logged onto Facebook today to see that she posted that she got this monstrosity done.

I have to breathe a bit of a sigh of relief because I had once thought about patronizing the shop she got it done at (I swear they used to have a better artist...) but seeing this stands as a huge red flag to never ever darken their doorway...

Also, where's the girl's nose in the tattoo? Eek.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

i mean great way to incorporate the farmer's tan but yikes

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

You know, the only good thing about scalp tattoos is that at least you can grow your hair back and cover them when you realize what a horrible mistake you've made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

this looks like one of those stupid things you would have seen on FunnyJunk back in 2002