Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Twitch posted:

Like an idiot, I vaped for a year or two while I was quitting smoking, and there was absolutely no quality control on that poo poo, so I could believe it.

Luckily the FDA just passed regulations on hookahs, ecigs, and vapes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Bast Relief posted:

As someone who has no exposure to Dark Towers, it seems so dumb that this quote should mean so much to someone. Out of context, it just seems like someone is really into astronomy or psychedelics. But it's probably just some overwrought nerd poo poo.

I just started reading the series (had it on my Kindle for years) and the same day I was reading this thread and saw the post you are referring to was the same day I came across this line.

It's not particularly meaningful but people who are desperate for some philosophical tag line to hang their life on to will latch on to it. It's used in scene that seems drastically important but in the context of the book's message it means very little.

It's the Boondocks Saints of book quotes.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

These are probably people who will brag to you about being 1/16th Cherokee.

Meh. Lightweight.

Technically this is ridiculously well done, but I just don't understand why.

A friend of mine got the Vans stripe on his foot and it looks like a loving tapeworm. I told him it would.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

BrigadierSensible posted:

Was it this girl?

She was tattooed by her "boyfriend", who was the guy who tattooed the stars on that other girls face, and apparently has made a habit of getting his name tattooed on girls he fucks.

I think they have broken up by now, which is definitely a smarter decision than getting the tattoo.

I know the circumstance for this tattoo is hosed and call me crazy but I think it looks cool. I'm not condoning any future child of mine to get it, but if you forget it's some pervert's name it actually looks badass in a cyberpunk kind of way.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

I googled NASCAR tattoo:

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Sometimes when I see an 88 tattoo I like to pretend they are Dale Earnhardt fans.

It's usually a 50/50 shot of being a nazi though.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

If you want primo bad tattoos take a trip to Santa Claus Indiana. Holiday World has all the 30 year old poorly inked Tasmanian Devils you could ask for.

I'm talking brand tattoos out the ying-yang all done by their cousin who is on probation.

I'm talking Monster, Ford, Dekalb Corn, it's all there on the most over-tanned over-fed flesh imaginable.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Good lord those look like they were done in crayon.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

SpliffClavin posted:

Local shop in my old hometown is putting things like this on people.

Oh my god this has me tittering like crazy.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

That's loving awful, I was going to wonder why he spent $60 on a tattoo and then I remembered he backs Star Citizen.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Crosspost from the Facebook thread:

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

She looks like the dude from Rat Race that got his tongue pierced.

Beastie has a new favorite as of 15:58 on Aug 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

One of the things that's driving me crazy about this is how the whole thing is hosed up because he got it on his arm.

Would have been much more serviceable on his breast or shoulder but lol nope better wrap it around my arm.