Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i got a dark tower tattoo, its a demon baby crawling out of my vagina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

vaping actually causes penisora gargantua which causes the dick to shrink or something

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

For anyone that hasn't read House of Leaves, it looks like that because it is supposed to represent a transcription of the ramblings of a madman, originally written on anything that could be found including napkins and pieces of transparent film. Some text is literally backwards and when you turn the page it's the same text forwards. Also some footnotes have footnotes. There are also footnotes that are to be ignored(lists of hundreds of random names etc.).

It's a fun book but I haven't read any other Danielewski and don't really care to because apparently all his books have gimmicks.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i dont have one because i find them repulsive but i was under the impression that sphinx cats were purchased for cosmetic reasons and their main appeal is their bare skin. seems like tattooing it defeats the purpose. also im not entirely convinced that picture is legitimate.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

and his hairy back and dandruff and pube beard

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

princecoo posted:

oh i'm sorry I thought this was the bad tattoo thread. It was a bad tattoo. Like, it was a really, really bad tattoo. I got no problem with some cultural pride. But I can't help but feel like if you're going to get a tattoo that is about your cultural pride it kind of should be a decent one... You know, do your flag some justice.

It was bad, guys. The worst half-assed job I've ever seen.

so how bad was it?

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

fullroundaction posted:

I don't play shooters but I'd have to imagine no scope kills happen hundreds of times every hour every day. What was super notable about this one, or was it just because it was tournament play?

i fu have to ask u will never understand

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

sweeperbravo posted:

This was the bane of my existance when I worked at a portrait studio and we would help customers make holiday cards to send out. Everyone wanted that loving apostrophe. Like people would come back with cards that had been printed correctly saying it was wrong and they needed to put an apostrophe in, because they didn't want everyone to think they were uneducated

my understanding is tattoo artists give customers several opportunities to proof the design and make them sign the proof to stop from being sued when it inevitably comes to bite them in the rear end. some artists flat out refuse to do them.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

shoulda turned that bullshit into the cursed 8 pointed star of chaos

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

how does that skeleton arm even move it has not musculature or connective tissue what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i clicked this and it seems i had already liked this video at some time i cant remember but i must have had a good reason for it