Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Kinda gd epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Goddamnit, my mind was going there but yours is quickest.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Glazier posted:

Do Bama alums feel like us Texas alums? Everyone's a fan except for most of the people who went there?

I rep UT colors occasionally, but I hate football. I think I'm just living in the past.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Only God can Juice me.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Been doing some online dating, girl is texting me a bunch then we don't talk for a week and then she starts hitting me up, I say no thanks i'm onto another gal, she's like "but we had such a great connection!" wtf we had maybe 4 terse text exchanges and she didn't seem interested at all. Now I'm worried she has my name tattooed on her face.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

reminds me of this from gif thread:
http://i.imgur.com/5DIvtjc.gifv

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

What the hell? Did you get something like this?

Had a patient, who died rip, with nike swooshes on both feet. He was himself a tattoo artist covered in terrible stuff, and really he looked like a converse and jail outfit kind of dude not nike. never made sense to me.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Rad af

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

If this guy punches you the bones in his arm shatter like glass.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

Teddyboy Greg is unnervingly hideous. Not many people make me physically recoil but he's one of them.

I'm just shocked he's also homophobic. I thought fore sure his whole thing was about being a gay barber or something. "TeddyBoy" sounds like the most on the nose bottom nickname ever.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

HEY Jesus had tattoos too, only they were scars in his wrists and feet. ONLY GOD CAN JUICE ME.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

cis autodrag posted:

95% of the tats in this thread make me laugh, but ones like this just make me sad. what happened in your life that you ended up here :(

One weird trick will permanently destroy your childhood and send you straight into a life of regrettable bodymodifications.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9X6nSXwcas
This is so gross, these creepo bdsm tattoo artists basically tattoo raping their clients, eww.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

ANY MORAN CAN BE A VAG

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

sweeperbravo posted:

would name my kid Krudal

Krudal the Dank Wizard

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

ricketyvickyt posted:

Why do bad tattoos to hot people! My crush died instantly when I saw this:

this sucks, why isn't the time set to 4:20?!?!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

ricketyvickyt posted:

I think I will give this a miss

I choose truth

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/01/uk-woman-faces-criticism-for-tattooing-the-word-vegan-on-her-face.html

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Mammal Sauce posted:

With this handy labeling, she doesn't have to verbally assault groups of people now, but I bet she still does.

yes exactly:
Ms Bullen's snapchat, including one showing the finished product proclaiming she was now saved "from telling I'm vegan every 5mins"

then this:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

sleppy posted:

we can all be a 69

I've enjoyed a 69 as much as most people, but really it's just ok. I'm more of a 80085 man myself.

e: whoa, extensive use of twisted metal black clips in the vid, surely this wasn't licensed use:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjgDor5Oo4g

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 03:07 on Feb 3, 2018

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

went down the rabbit hole listening to this guy's music last night. it wasn't all that bad, but mane, this guy is a garbage person.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

his name is 6ix9ine not sixtynine, i think it's to represent the preferred age of his girl friends 6-9.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

I wonder if she made sure to ask for vegan ink?

the article says yes. too bad about everyone being a literal cannibal feasting on human blood in utero. don't even talk to me if you aren't a zero day vat grown pure land vegan.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

nother one

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

if you put my butt up to your ear, you can hear the ocean!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Field Mousepad posted:

That made me realize I could have been screenshotting awful tattoos on tinder for the last 6 months. I would have been a thread superstar :toot:

have a personal gripe with tattoo people gushing over each others' tattoos incessantly when they meet. I imagine on the first date they go home and just rub their tattoos together for hours and no actual sex happens.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

good old officer Hitler, great cop, reaaaaaaly doesn't like jews though...

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Robokomodo posted:

Well he’s probably not eligible for employment anymore so you wouldn’t have to work with him. So that’s kinda a plus.

Nor eligible for parole soon i'm imagining.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

nothing gets the ladies wetter than extremely graphic body horror.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Delivery McGee posted:

Danica Patrick apparently had the same conversation. I can't even describe it, will edit in a pic when I get back to my computer.

Edit: wow, it's worse than I remembered.

guess all those left turns cause brain damage to the drivers too, thought it was just the fans.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

been posted a million times but still my fav nascar tattoo

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Johnny Truant posted:

Well you're in the right topic for that future-tattoo, but I don't think any of us have said that

looks like a lens mount

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Not to start a tangent but it always struck me throughout the King of Kong doc that there was very little footage of Billy actually, you know, playing the game. So it didn't really surprise me that Twin Galaxies is just a collection of grifters making up high scores and covering for each other. Thankfully most of the competitive video game world doesn't give a poo poo about high scores in old games and it's all about speedruns now, which TG has missed the boat on hard.

Edit oh poo poo great timing, he just got stripped of his high scores officially today

https://twitter.com/TwinGalaxies/status/984421035675148288

e: forgot this good vid on the subject https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=234Y76_3YPE

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 21:36 on Apr 12, 2018

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

rockcity posted:

Regardless of if they got the kerning right it is all I would read that as because of SNL celebrity Jeopardy.

That's not what your mother said last night

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Hoooo boy I've been seeing some bad tattoos lately, been working in the state prison hospital and goddamn these guys have some really amazing work. The most interesting thing though is the rate of HepC has skyrocketed in prison way over HIV because of people giving each other tattoos. I've also seen a patient with a massively infected knee joint because of a tattoo. It's a train wreck but you gotta die for self expression I guess.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

whypick1 posted:

Pics or it didn't ha-

...nevermind.

Yeah that would be a super no-no. Guy had a dope demonic nun with a satanic baby jesus on his leg the other day, was rad. I've seen horrible tramp stamps on burly looking dudes. I've seen many swastikas. It's something.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Dick Trauma posted:

Replace that Mountain Dew with a Rip It and you have a winner.

No no no, this one:

e: just noticed the blue flavor is called "Asian Experience." Wtf does that taste like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

ricketyvickyt posted:

This link is basically this thread but on Facebook...
https://m.facebook.com/groups/430791947257203

Holy poo poo. Just needs letters down her other arm saying: "G A R B A G E P E R S O N"