Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

POLICE CAR AUCTION posted:

Digging the white trash girl name scratched on their neck in faux cursive

On the other side of the neck it says meth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Seeing that face tattoo, it says RUSLAN but the logo on the pic spells it rouslan. Did he misspell his own name as he ruined that girls face?

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

its a Bobby pin.

beaten.
but its still funny as hell

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

HappyKitty posted:

"man I'm sick of people asking me what my dog tits tattoo is"

*idea*

I like to think this happened in reverse.
"yo dude i got a sick idea for a tat, can you put dog tits on my stomach"
"ok hold on" *D-O-G T-I-T-S*

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

L is the Thing. E might be Green Goblin but I'm not sure.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Were they in the cheese aisle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Well I can verify that you aren't the only dingus who's done that. I was standing in line ordering food and reached my hand in my pocket to get my money and felt a sharp prick on my finger. When I pulled my hand out my pencil came with it jammed into my finger. I paid then went to the bathroom to remove it. It bled a bit so I wrapped it up in a paper towel. So for the last 20 years I've had a little grey dot on the end of my finger.