Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Nm, two pictures. Answered my own thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

What is this, a paintbrush in a tornado?

Dr. Evil as a hotep, demanding "one meeeelllion dollars"?

This body part is totally unidentifiable to me. The names seem to be from a White Woman's Trendy Name Generator

Is this a bit, or do you just not like using the quote button?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I was trying to figure out the E from the stencil in the background. But looking closer, I think that's a photo of another person's tattoo they had the artist copy.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Did she do another lovely thing recently? Or are people just slowly catching on?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Is instagram all of the sudden forcing you to have an account to see these now? I can't see these posts without logging in.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

It's a duck flying away, but there's a negative space duck hunter taking aim at it. It took me a while to get it.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

What's the trick to seeing instagram posts without logging in?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

knuthgrush posted:

I don't have an IG account. Sometimes if I change my user agent to a mobile browser it will let me see images. Otherwise I use greatfon or gramho.

But doctor, I am on a mobile browser...

(iOS using Awful app.)

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

Also I want a tattoo of a deodorant stick that says “I Refuse to Stink”

You absolutely have to do this. Bonus points if you get it in your armpit.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Edit: just thinking it’s along the line as dudes with swastikas and saying oh yeah it’s an Indian/buddhist symbol without them being uh, Indian or Buddhist ya know

https://twitter.com/darkestimeline/status/1379175413616934928?s=21

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

lol that they did a Google image search, saw Echo the Dolphin, and said “yup”.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Wife and I are seeing the killers on Monday. We’re helping contribute.

To actually contribute, look at this tattoo from a nearby great artist. It’s been done on the world’s most punchable person.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjI-U5Wuu4v/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I did a search for “Brandon Flowers allegations” and only found something about the road crew, not him.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Johnny Truant posted:

they do look bad though, and they're gonna look worse in like 6 months lol

at least those lines are straight I guess, I should've dug a bit deeper, this was right up top lmfao

Some sun on that tattoo, and it will be convincing varicose veins.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Is that a photoshop? Hard to tell on my phone.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Shoehead posted:

How cool (or uncool) would i be to post some awful work my old boss has been doing for the past few months? I'll post it without links back to avoid poop touching, obviously

I’ve been following your previous job in the “stupid poo poo your work does” thread, so I’m down for the tasteless tattoos crossover.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Not mine, and not bad, but not sure where else to post this.

https://imgur.com/a/1FGdrK0

Sorry, Imgur on mobile is hostile to embedding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

That flower looks like rear end(es).