Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
It came from Facebook:

Stylized or not, so many problems...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I hate to tell you this, but getting a Thor's Hammer tattoo from a guy with a huge swastika on his chest is one of the biggest white supremacy things you can do. It's actually a fairly recognizable neo-nazi icon these days. I'm sure you're not a nazi, but you might have to answer some awkward questions.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Ya know, if you're going to have an artist working that close to your ladybits, you may wanna consider doing some trimming first.

I didn't even notice where the tattoo was. My word.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Trent posted:

Totally easy.

"there are like 900 of them so I chose the most racist looking one"

Heh, I think you'll find Jynx is actually purple.

Racism over, idiots. :smug:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

LingcodKilla posted:

Don't bother talking with PCOSBILL about race related issues.

Be free to ask him why he can't post in TFR though.

Believe it or not, I typed up the whole post before I even saw the one from PCOS Bill. Turns out it's super easy to predict low effort shitposting, who knew

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
gam for century

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Field Mousepad posted:

People are still getting that Boondocks Saints tattoo? drat.

That's the thing about tattoos: You can get one in 2004, and it's still there 12 years later

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Corrode posted:

Apparently thalidomide Jasmine here 'turned out so good!' I'm not convinced.

Thalidomide makes arms really short. If anything Jasmine got too much of the antidote.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

this dude doesn't even have a single life

also is it just me or is anyone else getting the feeling that this guy is fully naked from the waist down in this pic

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Hahaha she took the photo in the mirror

Now it looks better. It's still an ambigram, but it's recognizable at least.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Of course he's a bartender. He probably thinks it's a turn-on to the buzzed 20-something party people that flirt with him.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
:nws:https://i.imgur.com/fVjHrZ4.jpg:nws:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Well at least he doesn't have to explain why he got a 13 year old girl's face tattooed on his body, considering it looks like a completely different 40 year old woman.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

sweeperbravo posted:

Probably just a dead sibling

No, it's the "Catch Me Outside" girl, who went from being a pretty mediocre meme to being worshipped by pedophiles all over the internet. She's making like 100k a month off of them

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Today I discovered inkbox, which is apparently tattoos for people who are afraid of commitment.

Sounds like henna but for white people. Well, I mean henna already is for white people, but this is like even whiter.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Elsa posted:

Outlines don't exist in real life so outlines suck in representational art.

I'm guessing I've found the thread with the tattoo artist goons

Elsa posted:

There are borders between values and hues but no lines so it's actually a fact and not an opinion lol

This can't be real. Is this a troll? This is a troll.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Corrode posted:

I didn't know David Bowie was such a legendary fighter

which one of those pictures looks even remotely like david bowie

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Weldon Pemberton posted:

All her cattoos are extremely weird but am I alone in my reaction being "haha gross, cool" and not "omg get it away I'm vomiting all over my cat"

No, you're not. I mean, it obviously belongs in this thread, but I don't see how it's close to the worst thing we've seen posted. Hell, even this horrible thing:

seems worse to me

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
https://i.imgur.com/yzxsUsT.jpg
:nws:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
who's gonna post it. i know one of you has goon_pokemon_tattoo.jpg saved

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I know Robert Baratheon fathered a lot of bastards, but this is ridiculous.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

DumbparameciuM posted:

I've had an idea to do the top of both my feet for a while. Wanted the Queen of Spades on my left foot and the King of Hearts on my right. Just waiting to find the right artist to do it. I'm thinking I might swing it at Abby Drielsma next year, pending finance and ability to go to Melbourne. I've got the space above both arches done at the start of this year - just line work. I'd agree with other posters in saying it is intense but bearable and I have a pretty poo poo pain tolerance. I'm glad I didn't ask for anything too ornate because holy gently caress ow.

Getting a Queen of Spades tattoo has a very specific meaning that you might want to look up before getting this tattoo

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Johnny Truant posted:

Yeah most :weed: tattoos are terrible.

Destroy Troy does some great ones though, like Marge with her hair as a nug.

I know this is the wrong thread, but link?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I thought this was supposed to be Cary Elwes

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Huzzah! posted:

Realistic cat Beers is unsettling.

haha both kid buu and beerus look hosed, the artist definitely spent all of middle school sketching is favorite z fighters and decided to wing it and hope for the best with the others that were requested.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

i can dig this

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I can't wait to see all the Elliot Rodgers and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev tattoos 10 years from now

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Firstborn posted:

This is seriously the worst loving tattoo I've ever seen, worse than a thousand mr cool ices

that's really weird, i actually can't think of anything better than a thousand mr cool ices

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I.C. posted:

I don't like that guy...some name 'from Texas'...and I don't like the style of tattoos he does.
They are nice, but it is now this whole big thing of ~naive~ art. That people pay for. That's messed up.
And tattoos are forever. Just saying.

wrong friend. vacations are forever

sean from texas

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

LingcodKilla posted:

Goddamn it the next time I catch and eat an octopus that loving tatt will be stuck in my head.

same, except the next time i eat rear end

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Thin Privilege posted:

I had a counselor who I was ranting to about issues that AA has and then I looked down and saw her AA necklace. When I was leaving she was like, you should find another counselor.

hahaha

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Radio du Cambodge posted:

I know this thread is more for tattoos that are offensive rather than poorly-done but I have seen a lot of tattoo artists recently that are doing a sort of naive intentionally-bad style and I wanted to share somewhere.

dumpster.kitten has a wide variety of tastes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Okay, I'm not crazy, right? This is definitely a shibari tattoo? With not even an anthropomorphic furry rendering of a bird, but just...a regular bird?

Jesus