Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

super size soft serve posted:

It says RECIPROCATE. You're welcome.

Thank you, this was annoying me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lechtansi posted:

Me: My career is 100% dependent on how i look
Also me: I'm gonna go to this guy to tattoo my eyeball because he said he'd do it cheap.

Maybe she's a model in the sense that she posts pictures of herself on instagram with the goal of becoming an instagram model.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
There's a kind of famous Australian surfer/thug dude with that tattoo, Koby Abberton
His brother was on trial for murder and he tried to mess up the trial or something

EoinCannon has a new favorite as of 09:22 on Oct 18, 2020

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Hahahahahahaha
Tragic if that person is trans but still lol

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
When you write something really slowly, concentrating on forming each letter, I think you can lose track of where you're up to.