Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Palemdromes posted:

On two friends
Wow what an awful tattoo

The right cat shouldnt have eyelashes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Oh drat that shop is 3 blocks away from me. Im not digging those tats, but there many way shittier tat artists in the area.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
From the current page of the other thread

Cobra Commander posted:

So I may have gotten rather large boobs inked on my leg https://www.instagram.com/p/B1XlM2eFf8v/

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

zandert33 posted:

Reminds me a fantastic speech David Gorman did called "Dave Gorman's Googlewhack Adventure".

This is a real tattoo he has on his arm.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Make sure you put in a line about how humble I am when you put a giant wall of text tattoo on me about how amazing I am. thx

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

a fatguy baldspot posted:

anything tattoo'd that big in the direct center of a chest is tasteless imo. unless it's an old school sailing ship at full mast
I disagree

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

im pooping! posted:

how does that skeleton arm even move it has not musculature or connective tissue what the gently caress

Because it's a terminator arm

That's what they wanted right?

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Memento posted:

all I know is what it's supposed to be, but as to what it is...

https://i.imgur.com/nOG3wKr.mp4

I think growing a mullet would be an excellent next move here
Disappointed that that isnt Rockhold. Who is it?

Give em the ol' flamin' sanchez

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
"Gatton? What's gatton?"

"Gatton dis dick"

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Luna Was Here posted:

Sure hope this posts correctly on mobile
https://twitter.com/worldtattooG/status/1529037418443284482?t=1HWXaLg_PeDdqVz2ivNLPQ&s=19

The highest possible ratio of stellar work to "why the gently caress would you get this"

Sick Steven Segal tattoo

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

ReidRansom posted:

oh my. That's... a choice

I'm pretty sure that's against the anti-lunk rules too.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
The guy's eye is melting like a clock in a Dali painting. I do appreciate the foresight to add in "peaky blinders" text cause they knew everyone would be like "Wick, joker and some dude" without it.`

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Feel inspired!

There are many people with variations of all of the above and they are all bad go figure

Edit just realized 2 is the same star wars text as 4 figured it was just a generic I'm tough tat

Macksy has a new favorite as of 02:49 on Sep 7, 2022

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

I don't get it if you look for bhuddism tattoos online they're some of the best looking cultural tattoos there are and this dork wanted something that looks like a reebok shirt. Maybe it was meant to blend in and hide all those roid zits.

Macksy has a new favorite as of 01:52 on Sep 13, 2022

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
would be better in the actual B&B style cause semi-realism 3d rendered beavis is offputting. Looks like one of the professional thespians from the episode where they steal the atm.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

FreshFeesh posted:

Arm bones, how do they work?

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Chicaao

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Not really bad or tasteless per se, just lame.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

hello boys

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

is this the artist?

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchesCirclejerk/comments/18khpqn/you_bumped_into_him_and_spilled_his_beer_what_do/

Dunno how to grab the vid directly, so have a reddit link. I didn't even notice the tattoo until I watched it a second time, but I feel he belongs here.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

This should really be the new sucky panther with tribute tattoos

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
time getting laser tattoo removal later

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
that sounds about right for kekashi

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

I cant decide should I get a tattoo of my kids on my chest or some lovely text...

wait a minute!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
makes it look like he's wearing a cone of shame in the timg.