Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk

fullroundaction posted:

I have a House of Leaves inspired tattoo, for example. Thankfully there's no text so no one would know unless I told them.

I would like to see this, bad or good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

Praise rei<

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

Snowy posted:

What's the name of this font? It bothers me the same way some people get all triggered by comic sans or papyrus.

love those 5 petal dogwood flowers...

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

clVeNer cLoove cFLope

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

Bertrand Hustle posted:

The first one on there is 麺 holy lol dude permanently has the word "noodles" on his skin.

The takeaway lesson here is that you shouldn't get a tattoo in a language you don't speak, even if you think that your interpretation of what you think it means has, like, a totally deep and personal meaning for you.

On the other hand I really loving love noodles.

Maybe his fursona is a wiccan noodle wolf and STOP JUDGING HIM FOR HIS SPIRITUAL IDENTIFICATION. :allears:

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

Who knew that Craigslist would be a honeypot for bad tattoos?

Both by the same ....'artist'.

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

Today in 'It Came From Facebook' (and out of a local shop...)

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

I posted this supposed 'award winning cover-up' that my bad ex- boss/mentor did in the other thread, but I really think the whole thing belongs here...

Seriously. That doesn't even look like the same loving leg. There is NO WAY that dark rear end eagle is under there without it having been laserd off.

This woman's whole portfolio is full of mindbogglingly bad tattoos, bad art, and bad decisions in general.

https://www.instagram.com/sunshinemccurry/

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

This banner is just a few arms and legs away from being a super cool Trogdor tattoo.

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

Scratch Monkey posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/2W1Q4

I know this is the terrible tattoo thread but i don't post in the other one and this is too awesome not to share

I mean, it's awful but it definitely gets some points for effort. That's quite an ambitious cover up job to not put a panther on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

I once had a complete random old creepy Scottish dude in Edinburgh approach me in a museum and ask me if I had ever considered having my tattoos preserved after death.

It was exactly as awkward as you imagine.