Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~
A little background info.

I had a best friend in highschool who was a really nice girl, if not a little bit on the emo side. She definitely had issues in her home life, and started going down the wrong path in the later grades, and beyond, but she's always been pretty sweet.

Well, I logged onto Facebook today to see that she posted that she got this monstrosity done.

I have to breathe a bit of a sigh of relief because I had once thought about patronizing the shop she got it done at (I swear they used to have a better artist...) but seeing this stands as a huge red flag to never ever darken their doorway...

Also, where's the girl's nose in the tattoo? Eek.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

ricketyvickyt posted:

It's a new tattoo but looks really old and is supposed to be Luna lovegood from Harry Potter but her uniform is all wrong and she is wearing the wrong house colours and her legs are just ridiculously long. The line work is questionable as well. I just hate it ha.

What is it supposed to say by the drawing? I can only really read it as saying "Anal"?