Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

a fatguy baldspot posted:

Sad that the automatic img upload still doesn’t work on the awful app

That is an incredibly well done butt plug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Oh poo poo I didn't even think about the juggalo thing

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Wait till they go to the gathering thing

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Are you sure it isn't the ink? Are there a lot of different colors?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Dr Rocksalt posted:

The gathering of the Juggalos … and Hondas and Acuras.

That's how new Hondas and Acuras get made right?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
It's juggalos. It's always juggalos.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Grandma died how she lived

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Now I'm imagining an artist tattooing a cyst that size and it exploding everywhere so thanks for that

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

I can legit see this being a thing with white trash who have a 20 burning a hole in their pocket

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
But like she saw when the tattoo artist drew it up and put the paper on her and didn't stop it or anything. Then sat and watched multiples of them get done on her hand which is possibly the easiest place to watch yourself get tattooed and still didn't say anything.

Just tell them to stop holy poo poo.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Shoehead posted:

It's not getting tattooed that matters, it's how sick the tattoo looks

No bullshit, my mom probably has more tattoos than anyone in this thread. I'm not sure if that makes anyone cool or uncool though.

Marcade posted:

My mother got two tattoos last year, that's how uncool they are now.

Woops. I meant to quote this

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
The litmus test for an artist for me is can they do faces and can they do hands

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

maybeadracula posted:

AI tattoos on the way

Not in this decade apparently

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Kat von D got bornt again and she's blacking out her entire body because of her "occult" tattoos. I had to unfollow all the major tattoo outlets on social media because that's all they've been talking about recently.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

wheatpuppy posted:

Way way back in the day, I used to watch that tattoo show where she was an apprentice. The only thing I remember about her from the show is the time she decided to get a gold tooth. The whole episode was about her confirming that she really really wanted to do this, got her real tooth filed down to a point, defended her decision to everyone she knew, got the gold tooth installed - and then at the end of the episode she immediately had the gold tooth removed and replaced with a porcelain cap. So basically, I think she is just poo poo at making decisions.

Apparently she was banging down a fifth of tequila everyday too back then so she wasn't really making many good decisions. And still isn't it seems

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

And after many years and much work, I am no longer young.

Down a few limbs as well.

A few? :dogstare:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
That's amazing holy poo poo haha

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Yeah that's just sad

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
That made me actually feel nauseous

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I would be annoyed if I was out on my horse and some dude started fuckin us both just out of nowhere. That's just me though

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I wonder if the dad knows what those ribbons mean

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
drat my knees are hosed up from years of sports injuries but they don't look anything like that holy poo poo

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
That is one of the funniest tattoos I've ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Bukkake spooder man