Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Knormal posted:

A better choice then getting an entire Lenovo laptop tattooed there I guess.

Also lol at imgur flagging that as erotic.

That one gets marked while jizzy in the glizzy gets a pass.

What a world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Takes No Damage posted:

Is that supposed to be the Nike Swoosh? Because if so :chloe: If the 3 lines are meant to be the Monster logo then that is appropriately abstract.

I assumed it was die marke mit den drei streifen, adidas

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

History Comes Inside! posted:

https://www.officialcharts.com/char...top-100__32800/

We can’t get enough of it

https://twitter.com/chartbrightside/status/1573355352271294464

Edit: Mr Brightside was playing in the bar at the exact time I met my now-wife ~13 years ago. I only remember this so vividly because even at the time I thought “Jesus Christ this song is still everywhere all the time” and now it’s 2022 and people just won’t stop listening to this goddamn song

I've come to the conclusion that the English are deeply hosed up.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

The Moon Monster posted:

His nipples still look nipple colored to me :shrug:

Permanent nipple makeup

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

History Comes Inside! posted:

What’s wrong with that

Pedo guy aside, I just hate the melange of random actors faces. Like, I have goon face blindness but don't recognize any of the women's portraits. Also it's pretty unusual to have strangers faces all over a body.

I also think it's odd to cover one leg and leave the other bare but I'm into a more symmetrical design.

E; oof

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Gonna get the auditor on my arm, how do I get the cool 3D effect for his dreads?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

The power of Christ cumpels you

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

What was the prompt?

Photorealistic alligator tattoo symmetrical high resolution giant puffy nipples?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

Plot twist: Barndon is his horse, who needs a lot of encouragement

I thought Barndon was Turmp's son??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Snowy posted:

Oh poo poo I just noticed the face, her hairdo makes for a giant bouffant on the tattoo lady

*Squinting without my glasses* Dolly? Is that you?