Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

Happy Landfill posted:

I like this design as a window decal...as a tattoo? Eh, I don't like Tacoma that much.

Fake edit: It's 253 for those wondering.

You like Tacompton... at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

My favorite Tacoma memory was when I was getting my scuba certification and we had a practice dive there.

It was a blasted underwater hellscape and the one or two living fish were so drunk on pollutants they would let you swim right up to them. If you touched them they would swim away... sideways. Like a flounder. Until they hit the mud and and just sat there.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

PCOS Bill posted:

Because TFR has a giant crybaby mod moderating a playpen full of crying babies who all need a diaper change.

:allears:

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Beer_Suitcase posted:

This just showed up on my FB feed. I do live in Eugene Oregon so the streets are running with liberal tears and this tattoo doesn't surprise me.

Sup, Eugene Bud

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

I have an upside down tattoo.

I didn't know any better. When the artist put it on the correct way, I asked him to turn it around so I could see it. It was my first tattoo and if he had done anything other than shrugged (exactly what he did) I would have realized it should be the other way.

It's not a huge deal, and I still like it, and I wasn't planning on getting a sleeve or anything anyways.

It's been four years since my last one. I want another.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Is this from something? Is it a thing on Twitter?

I kinda like it but it appeared from nowhere and I know people from wildly different places that use it casually all of a sudden.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

What the gently caress is this hand?

Screen grabbed from a facebook ad

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

St_Ides posted:

Fortune favours the bold.

I hope I'm wrong but is "the bold" in this case someone who just goes for anal?

Because every woman I know who engaged in casual dating and sex has a horror story about a guy who thought "oops wrong hole, better go with it" was a strategy to get anal and it's not really funny.

I'm well aware that tasteless is the name of the game but rape is a pretty solid line not to cross.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Inzombiac posted:

I have some tattoos and I don't LOVE all of them, they are like milestones for my life.
If anyone gets tattoos that stay 100% relevant to them for their life, they haven't done much living.

How much living do I have to do until my Type 1 Diabetes tat is irrelevant?

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

The most confusing part of that goofy cartoon fighting game mashup is that they used a Rise Against album cover for the background???

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

My dad still refuses to hire people with visible tattoos for his clinic. According to him it's because all his patients are old and would pitch a fit, but it's actually because he hates them.

He's not thrilled that I have a few.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Queen Gnome posted:

This is cheating because I kind of love it

That gave me a David Shrigley vibe, and I had to know if people had Shrigley tattoos.

Of course they do, and I like them

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Nah, harmless unless it starts changing. My dermatologist dad removes them all the time for aesthetic reasons but they're not a problem.

Actually, putting a tattoo around it would make it really easy to see if it starts changing. Kinda smart, even if by accident.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

That looks a lot like ballpoint pen to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

wheatpuppy posted:

I am trying really hard to think of some innocent explanation for that tattoo that is just a wacky misunderstanding.

Ages ago we threw a joint birthday party for my grandparents. Their birthdays are very close together. They were turning 81 and 79. My aunt thought it would be really special to celebrate how many cumulative years these wonderful people had spent on this planet, but the cake was too small to fit the whole message.

She slapped down a cake on front of her parents that read "Congrats on 160 Cum. Years!"

I'd get it as a tattoo in a heartbeat.