Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

LifeSunDeath posted:

I imagine on the first date they go home and just rub their tattoos together for hours and no actual sex happens.

This but all by myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

LingcodKilla posted:

Is that the location of his dignity?

It's dumber than that.

quote:

The coordinates lead to a old church in Richardson, Texas. It was where I came to know Jesus Christ and the church is no longer up and running/ together. But the lines are just for aesthetic appeal and the 2015 was the year, I don't remember the date unfortunately. And the cross at the bottom is just a cross.

Source

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Drink and Fight posted:

It took me a second to figure out that's not supposed to be one person.

oh

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

AlbieQuirky posted:

I'm trying to imagine what bizarre Rube Goldberg gearing would be necessary to make that even work :psyduck:

The shifter nudges a very tiny person inside the transmission housing around, encouraging the tiny creature to pick the right gears by hand.

Edit: Only speaking for British Leyland.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Maybe he started out with a normal, nerd-sized arm when he got the tattoo.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Heh joke's on them

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
it'd be better if the bottle said Catsup, imo

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Vato posted:

That guy who got the tattoo his dog had was pretty goofy, I think. Why wouldn't you try to find out what the tattoo meant before getting it? Like, there's the Internet. Or a vet. Or wherever he adopted the dog from...

https://gizmodo.com/man-who-got-the-same-neuter-tattoo-as-his-dog-doesnt-ca-1818739566
Mendiola plans on keeping the tattoo for the rest of his life. But he said he’s also considering covering it with a tattoo of his dog’s paw print, so the two tattoos fade together.

Dumbass Neutered Dog Tattoo Guy posted:

"I definitely did my research!"

Lol no you did not.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

The Bloop posted:

Foot tats are ugly

I have never seen a good one

(jokes on the bottom excepted)

:colbert:

TotalLossBrain