Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle
Someday, I want someone to come in and ask for that "I refuse to sink" quote with a buoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

in the jungle

Have I ever told you i love you

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

in the jungle

BjornOfBorg posted:

It came from FB:

This one looks pretty painful.

And from IG:

Must suck to have people steal your poo poo and not even fix the weird angle.

To top it off, the guy is telling me that I should be honored and get some humility.

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

in the jungle

That's all sharpie.

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

in the jungle

InediblePenguin posted:

It's not just the colors, buddy, they also share the "cherry blossom branches" motif. It's more like if someone had a red and blue yin-yang symbol tattoo and folks pointed out that it resembled the classic Pepsi logo.

The flowers in the tattoo are orchids though. Yeah the coloring is similar, but probably based on those colors working really well together. It's a pretty common color palette, and if it's from outside the US, then they probably didn't even think about it.

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

in the jungle
That is probably the grossest human I have seen this year so far.

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

in the jungle
It was one of many bullshit products that you tattoo into the existing tattoo. I have a friend that had some words on her stomach that she hated, and she tried this (after many attempts from me trying to steer her towards laser instead). She now has the exact same letters, but as scars. If she had even done one session of laser removal, we could have at least covered it up.

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

in the jungle

Slugnoid posted:

no regerts

Not real.

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

in the jungle
It's sharpie. They took pains to make it look real by probably hitting or scratching at the area first, then writing on it with sharpie (you can see where it's spread along wrinkles if you zoom in), and then put some goop over it.

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

in the jungle
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Or blindness!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

in the jungle

One hand has four fingers and a thumb, and the other just has five fingers.

Also, them nips.