Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Postal Parcel posted:

Tacoma, Washington Area Code

I like this design as a window decal...as a tattoo? Eh, I don't like Tacoma that much.

Fake edit: It's 253 for those wondering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Busket Posket posted:

It's 50/50 on whether it's a lovely 'watercolor' attempt, or the person ran through poison ivy but didn't want to reschedule their sweet tattoo. Some people have an allergy to the red ink specifically, and I feel that's adding to the rashy blister effect.

A GIS for "red ink tattoo reaction" gets real gross real fast.

Jesus, you weren't kidding about that.

Why are people allergic to red ink specifically?

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I keep imagining the artist stopping occasionally throughout the process to ask, "you're sure? You're really sure? Positive?"

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I think that's just ringworm

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

We are all the cum here. One cum.

If you cum, I cum.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

That absolutely looks like the type of person that would get a family guy tattoo

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Correct me if I'm wrong...but wouldn't she need to avoid pooping while the skin heals? Can't imagine getting actual poo poo would be good for the healing process

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Sentient Data posted:

The kind of person to get that tattoo also likely has easy access to plenty of opiates

But what if she has a bad gyro the day after this and gets the megashits...then what happens???

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

That would have been obnoxious enough to have on a coffee mug or t-shirt...I'm trying to imagine the thought process behind getting this tattooed instead of getting it on one of those instead

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

How long until we start seeing a deluge of terrible full-back Joker Christ tattoos?

https://twitter.com/screenrant/status/1363867626271875075?s=19

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

A Twitter find.

:nws: :siren:
https://twitter.com/cia_dipshit/status/1366588598292647940?s=19
:nws: :siren:

The hyphen really makes it :kiss:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

As someone who grew up loving Harry Potter I think I would have a difficult time pretending to like that. I'm too polite for my own good but even I have my limits

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

sleppy posted:

Crosspost from the Musk thread. Imagine having the resources to get any tattoo from any person in the world and you choose this.

Look I'm sure this is very meaningful to her and she probably paid a god awful amount of money for it but it doesn't change the fact that it looks like she handed her child the tattoo gun and said, "have at it, my indigo child, i'm sure what ever you come up with will be amazing"

edit: you know these people are indigo child parents

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

The female pattern baldness really makes that picture something special

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

No ring?? :confused:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

The thing that bugs me the most about freckle tattoos is 9 times out of 10 they are not even laid out like actual freckles, or look too uniform in its patterning and it always just looks fake as gently caress.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I was a die-hard Harry Potter fan and even I don't get why people always get the deathly hallows symbol as a tattoo. Like, why that specifically??

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Is that it? Really? I guess I thought it was something deeper than that. It's such a popular design, but it came up pretty last minute in the story as compared to literally anything else that could represent the series as a whole

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I guess I'm still stuck in that "tattoos as having meaning rather than just being something cool" mindset.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Even if everyone had that mindset think about the kind of stuff that fourteen year olds think is profound and deep, and combine that level of emotional sophistication with a complete lack of aesthetic sense. "Omg I love those books" is about as deep as some people get.

I knew a guy in high school who thought reading was dumb and for losers. Then the first Halo book came out, and he gave it a try because how could it not be cool, it's Halo!1! Then he asked friends if there were books that games like Halo drew from, and next thing I knew he was blitzing through Niven, Asimov, and the like, before branching out to other genres. Turned out he wasn't a moron; he'd just been profoundly failed by the school system and his parents.

Now imagine what kind of tats he'd get if he hadn't been open to new experiences slash curious enough to branch out from Halo books.

That's a really nice story :) I agree, I feel like teachers push classics on students and are too quick to scoff at modern or popular stuff when often it's the modern and popular stuff that eventually leads kids to the classics if they are so inclined. It's frustrating. See also: graphic novels.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Read After Burning posted:

Probably better than a tattoo based off MY favorite childhood Blink 182 song...

Yes, it is I Miss You, and yes, OIM SOOO SAWWWW-REEEE. :colbert:

I suppose that's better than my favorite Blink182 song

It's Labor day and my grandpa just ate seven fuckin' hotdogs
Labor day and my grandpa just ate seven fuckin' hotdogs
And he poo poo poo poo shits his pants, he's always fuckin' shittin' his pants
And I'll never talk to you again

Happy Landfill has a new favorite as of 03:54 on Oct 19, 2022

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

It's the only good Christmas song imo

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

First one is pretty good but 2-4 own really hard

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

As long as they're happy, I suppose

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

The whole boarding school side of it was pretty unrealistic. They didn't even play any games of soggy biscuit.

Hold on a sec....

....ok eew that's hilariously disgusting

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Subjunctive posted:

Here we go, it’s feast time.

Oh I can't wait to see this poo poo

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I'll take "People I Want To Be Nowhere Near" for $500, Alex

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Shoehead posted:

They are the 3 Twilight novels plus I think the weird one that leaked online and went unpublished?

Trap sprung!

Four. There were four Twilight novels

Trap sprung

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Shoehead posted:

I always thought it was a trilogy + Midnight Sun, but I'm wrong. And now I've looked it up and it gives me no pleasure to report that there are 4 main series novels, two side novels and a novella

Fun fact: those two side novels are just Book 1 again--one is the first book from Edward's perspective, and the other is the first book with the genders swapped.

She's written the same book three times

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I thought it was a top down view of someone getting eaten out

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Crab Dad posted:

That tattoo was the crowning touch on the thread.

I dont think anyone can top this post :five: :five: :five:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Macksy posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchesCirclejerk/comments/18khpqn/you_bumped_into_him_and_spilled_his_beer_what_do/

Dunno how to grab the vid directly, so have a reddit link. I didn't even notice the tattoo until I watched it a second time, but I feel he belongs here.

His face tells me every waking moment is pure agony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Wanna squeeze those nips like a zit