Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

My first impression was Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Only the penitent man shall pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

dpack_1 posted:

That's so upside down that it hurts, they cant even use the excuse "but it's for meeee" as it's on the outside of their wrist that they can't even see without looking in a mirror.

They must think the only time people will see it is when they are intentionally showing it off.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

cool kids inc. posted:

This was just posted to my facebook feed! 2 Infinity and Less Than is spreading!

and here's another.

How is this a thing?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
It's a pretty specific shade of green.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

LanceHunter posted:

You gotta appreciate that this is the guy's main Bumble profile pic. Just put the most awful thing about yourself right out there, so you don't have to bring it up later in the relationship.

If he's using this as his first impression, he's hiding much more awful things about himself.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
poo poo! I forgot a letter. I'll just stick it at the end.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I read it as "night".

Fight for the night to be more than just alright

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Would pork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
It’s just so perfect it has to be intentional.