Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Elkyrie posted:

Belgian girl.

The Russian one was this one:

And yes, they're done by the same guy.

With the second one, the girl is girlfriend of the tattoo artist, Rouslan Toumaniantz. Apparently they did it when they first met.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I don't know who the gently caress Amber is, but she got a lovely new tattoo:

Yeah I think it's Amber Portwood from Teen Mom, and weirdly enough, it's...kind of accurate for the kid. Though it also looks like a Fernando Botero painting.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It's a super-common thing among Swedish raggare too. They co-opt elements of Americana largely without context, and the Confederate flag is part of that. Casual racism is another.

I’ve seen more stars and bars here (and a lot of dumb apologist bullshit for it) more than I did in the states. It’s loving disgusting but turns out you can be hopelessly ignorant anywhere in the world.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I have four piercings done by a gun - two were when I was thirteen at a Claire’s, no keloids, totally fine. The other was at a piercing pagoda 9 yrs later, both were fine...until about a year later, and my right ear has a lovely keloid that resists any sort of non surgical intervention! I can’t even wear a loving earring in it!

Don’t go for cheap and easy when it comes to body modification, even with simple lobe piercings. Spend the money, go to the scary shop (or a doctors office even, do they still do that?), and get it done there. Keloids are totally random and can appear oh, whenever. Piercing guns exacerbate that risk big time.

Enough with my angry PSA, here’s a smug animal

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I like ignorant style for some things but for every amazing piece there’s 100 ironic tweety birds. That I’m kind of hesitant on but not my issue

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
The Carter’s are very not well

https://news.avclub.com/things-have-gotten-extremely-ugly-between-the-carter-br-1838238144

Hard to poke fun at a dude having a severe mental health episode.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Labes for days posted:

Captioned “my two dads” so technical issues aside I think it’s pretty tasteless to have a tat of your one dad fisting your other dad.

I’m 100% in love with the concept, 50% in love with the execution and like -a trillion% ok with the caption.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
The place I go to typically has one person who does lasering, even though the place also does coverups and blackouts as well. From what I can tell, some clients will do laser up to the point of being able to cover up easier, though I went for a straight coverup and it turned out amazing. It all depends on preference and frankly it’s smart that it’s all in one location.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

EL BROMANCE posted:

I still remember when they booked Alien Sex Fiend on kids video game show Bad Influence and had to refer to them as ASF the whole episode.

In what goddamn universe did no one see it and thought “yes, for children”

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Looking at that guy's Twitter I'm like 99% sure it's a joke. I hope.

It looks like one of those weird 3D pen gun thing

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

it took me two solid minutes to discern pussy from non pussy

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

fallin1 posted:

A girl from high school just posted her new tattoos on fb and I immediately thought of this thread.

Those are going to age like unpasteurized milk. Also, a job stopper on what looks like fairly untattooed skin? Aiight

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Memento posted:

Cool MLK tattoo my dude.

Except that's Denzel Washington playing MLK.

The caucacity of this post

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Memento posted:

Yeah sorry. I haven't seen the film in question and honestly couldn't pick MLK or Malcolm X out of a lineup. I'll do better.

...out of a lineup?

:chanpop:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

sephiRoth IRA posted:

You’re right, I can’t actually tell the difference between Steve Irwin and Hugh jackman. To that point, has anyone ever seen them together? Maybe it was just the Steve Irwin persona that died!

(USER WAS BANNED FROM AUSTRALIA FOR THIS POST)

Disparaging the Persona is a bootable offense

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Ladies and guntlemen

The master race

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

And this one I totally get as a concept but it’s just unsettling

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
on one hand, this looks cursed, yeah?

HOWEVER,

This is who it is in tribute to, Edward Blom, Swedish TV personality

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

:nws:
https://i.imgur.com/kIbJQDU.jpg

Somebody has a new favorite as of 19:04 on Jul 8, 2020

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Doctor Zero posted:

breast cancer awareness ferengi

Mods, I beg you

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Hello it’s me teen witch here to ruin your loving mood

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Wait

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

And with a story!
http://www.citypages.com/news/minnesota-babys-co-sleeping-death-blamed-on-vaccines/561323591

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Nastyman posted:

M Y B R O T H E R S K E E T E R

The sound I just made right now, was far from human

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Why would you get the year someone died tattooed onto yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012