Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

moerketid posted:

From a local shop

Yo, I heard you like tattoos...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Can't be the UK, he'd be reported and struck off. The RCVS doesn't look kindly on that poo poo.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

Both of those stitching Ariel pictures make me deeply uncomfortable for some reason.

It's because she's stitching up instead of down. How's she going to pass the needle between her thighs when there's only an inch of space? That's just poor planning.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

ricketyvickyt posted:

Batman decided to get some lip fillers

TELL ME I'M PRETTY, JOKER.
TELL ME.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Dead Jedi posted:

Isn't "craic" Irish for "A good time"?

Craic means gossip?

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Male Tears posted:

Am I looking at this wrong or does she have a Hank Hill butt?

I think that's a fat arm.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Johnny Truant posted:

I have so much that I really should contribute to this topic, but I'm usually just a lazy sack. Anyway here's two that I scoped out from an acquaintance's FB. This individual also said that getting their semicolon tattoo was one of the most important moments in their life, so, uh, yeah...

I also have no idea what the first one actually says?

Fake edit: I also apparently don't know how to properly link images from imgur, how do I internet? :blush:

There you go.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Johnny Truant posted:

Thanks! Is there something more than just the [ img] tags that I need? Sorry that I suck at this...

The second one needed a file like .jpg at the end but other than that you were fine. You can also make images smaller by using timg instead of img.

Ontopic, those tattoos look like Cyrillic. Is she Russian, or does she just like weird symbols? Probably some Supernatural bullshit actually...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

rotoscoped posted:

I actually like this one, but that is going to be a pokeblob a few years down the road, isn't it?

The Gastly line are all pretty quality for tattoos, if I was ever going to get a tattoo I'd probably get one of them.