Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013

This is awesome.

Here's me:

I had it done at a party, but I didn't get hepatitis. I still feel like it counts.

post-apocalyptic erotica has a new favorite as of 14:39 on Apr 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013

spog posted:

I think that is a dead baby.

I'm thinking it's either premature, has FAS, or both.

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013
That would be a pretty weird scar. Also I think that tattoo is super dope

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013

Thin Privilege posted:

Nah they wouldn’t have hurt any more/less than other skin piercings but the moron didn’t take care of them so they’re all wonky and crooked. That’s what likely hurt more: the shifting of the metal, likely infection, due to improper healing/lack of care; and also, likely improper placement done by a lovely scratcher based on the tattoos.

E: what’s a lovely piercer who does poo poo in their dirty rear end house for $1 called? The equivalency of a kitchen scratcher for tattoos.

Once I was having sex with a girl whose wrists were pierced. I was holding her wrists, and at one point noticed that one of my hands was covered in her blood. Her piercing had torn, and she hadn't said anything, because she was into it. I was not into it.

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013