Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Tattoo with a story :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Kwyndig posted:

Even if I could while getting a tattoo, there's no way I would fall asleep either, apparently I thrash a bit.

That said, what is that even supposed to be? I know it's a heart design but I can't make sense of the rest of it.

Tacoma, Washington Area Code

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Chakan posted:

Is it 352 or 253? I do not know how to read it.

253, If you were to rotate it so that the numbers would display properly, you'd see.

(I refuse to think that this is anything other than a joke)

(Infinity Gauntlet)

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Krampus Grewcock posted:

This font is terrible.

Happy(belated) Mother's Day!

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

PCOS Bill posted:

I couldn't find a tattoo of moving the goalposts, drat.

I was going to say "stop whining, goalpost tats are easy to find" but you're right. Best I could find was:

and not technically a tattoo but...

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Scratch Monkey posted:

Thanks for the effort, but I didn't say "dreamcatcher tattoo" but "article" which features a model with a GIANT loving HEADDRESS, so yeah thanks for enabling PCOS Bill in his schtick.

Hey now, I was specifically calling out someone complaining about not being able to find tattoos. Me finding these pics is in no way me agreeing with him

e: To stay on topic

Postal Parcel has a new favorite as of 21:38 on May 12, 2016

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

This looks like art from a 90s comic book.

Not enough pouches

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

LingcodKilla posted:

One of the misfires happened at the barrel when part of his uniform snagged him up and he reached with his second hand to prevent it from dropping and managed to hit the double trigger with his off hand. Would have been safer to drop it really. The trigger was designed to not be fired unless pressure comes directly forward to aft but there was eye witness to the exact opposite. Mostly I hate the fact that it's marketed as a safety when it should really shouldnt have the word safety in it and it basically works like a single action auto yet we are not allowed to use 1911 due to no single actions autos allowed.

Tuck in your loving uniforms you slobs.

Basically its a extremely well made, well marketed, simpletons clown gun.

Am I being too critical if I hate the hair? The face looks great(even considering the clown), but what's up with the hair?

e:Okay, now I'm just getting that the gun is...somehow her hair, specifically the butt?

Postal Parcel has a new favorite as of 05:46 on Jun 27, 2016

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Nuevo posted:

Yes, and the hawk has hands for talons.

Birds of Pray
:geno:

e:

and two fun ones

Postal Parcel has a new favorite as of 06:37 on Jun 28, 2016

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

CuteStorm posted:

I went trolling #firsttattoo, I think a couple are just bad tattoo reposts, but I didn't remember them in the thread, so here you go!

I think this looks nice, or at least the details look a lot better than most of the animal tattoos in this thread but it lacks...context? Or form? It's just a big blob of head in a poor position that ends up looking like a big, dark ink blot. Even if there wasn't room for a body, couldn't they have made the mane look nicer?

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

treiz01 posted:

Steeers?

Only steeers and queeers come from Texas

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Panfilo posted:

Please stop mispronouncing my dads name. It's Gerbenior :colbert:

are you a pokemon?

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Picnic Princess posted:

Sucky Panther is practically a pop culture icon now

http://staciemayer.com/15-not-so-sucky-panther-tattoos/

2 Standouts:
1) This is a very interesting coverup. It's kind of bold, like a sticker saying "CLEARANCE" slapped onto an item:

2) This may just be my broken brain, but is this Romeo Rose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

a computer ghost posted:

Got zero context for this but I kinda love it, it’s so weird it’s adorable :allears:

This is so...it's halfway between cool and awful?
It feels like the execution faltered partway through because the body feels at odds with the detailed claw hands(And the face, but I feel that's intentional)