Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Read After Burning posted:

Pi is most commonly depicted as either 3.14 or the symbol, so yeah. The dot seems pretty important.

This one is at least cartoony/stylized:
https://twitter.com/wearemessi/status/1441049072253558789

lol at the tattoo's jesus tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

tbh the comic sans one made me laugh, and I kinda like the way it interacts with the other tattoo on her right shoulder, but I also hate that tattoo on her right shoulder.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The cat will tell you what that is

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

LifeSunDeath posted:

LOL

e,c:

no clue what this is supposed to be other than sysiphus but also LOL at the bitcoin tattoo

I don't think it's Sysiphus - it looks to me more like a variation on Atlas or are troops who shield flying knives from sleeping babby

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

wheatpuppy posted:

Sisyphus literally is famous for rolling a big rock up a hill so ...

Yeah but that doesn't look to me like what's happening there.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Opopanax posted:

Look again? It's literally A guy rolling a giant rock a pill, I have no idea how you're seeing that as a shield

I'm not saying it's a shield. I'm saying that the guy who is holding the rock is this guy

For the person sitting on the rock. Holding up his world, like Atlas. Similar sentiment.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

well that's stupid to put a guy standing on top of it. Bad tattoo. -5 out of 5.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

why do they have jester's coxcombs instead of crowns

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

That's how my skin looks after a really heavy day of gi sparring at judo.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

yee ham

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

venus de lmao posted:

no because the Venn diagram of "people who give a poo poo about the actual cowboy lingo behind 1940s Hollywood bullshit" and "people who will see that tattoo and not get the joke" is literally just you

that would be an Euler diagram tyvm.