Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Would call that person Mater for the rest of their life.

Why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I knew a fellow whose last name was Witt and he had that on his back in giant letters. Big capital W. Big straight-line for I. But the two Ts were lower-case and their crosses touched so his tattoo just looked like it said WIH. Man he'd get mad at you if you asked what WIH meant.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
What's the thing on the right? Is there supposed to be a correlation between the right and left images? Like, I can tell the one on the left has flowers, and I perceive the one on the right... has... flower... parts...

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

I don't know what that says but it's not bad tattoo art. Looks alright. Don't know what it says though.

.... does it say "easy on"?

edit: OH Gaston! Like from Beauty and the Beast?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Those legs have been through some poo poo

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Knormal posted:

The second face must be a chocolate lab.

Eh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
What is that supposed to be? It looks like the tow-thingy that sticks out the front of my car.