Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

nesamdoom posted:

Never heard of it, but a contextual reason is better than wonder.

I'm sorry about your childhood if you never read Shel Silverstein :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

brb, out hipstering everyone by getting Poe lyrics from Haunted tattooed on me :colbert:

Psh I've got an Alan Wake tattoo referencing that Poe song. Get on my level.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I guess he loved weed so much he wanted a tattoo of whatever the opposite of an edible is.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Elden Ring, O, Elden Ring... but coffee stain

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

some plague rats posted:

There are definitely worse spots but ribs are certainly Not Fun especially if you're getting a bold print facebook meme drilled in there for deeply stupid reasons

Can confirm as someone who got 馬鹿外人 on my side as my first tattoo. Top half was agony, bottom half I barely noticed. About half the folks I meet think it's deeply stupid and tasteless, so probably even thread appropriate!

Read After Burning posted:

Apparently, but also more common of a spot for a first tattoo than you might think!

I was a little surprised that no one tried to talk me out of it.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Marcade posted:

I'll admit I smiled when I ran that through translate. Bonus if you stick to the story that it means brave warrior or something equally dumb.

I tell everyone a different lie. It's also done in a hand scrawled Kanji style so illegible to machine translation.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Phy posted:

There's also at least one recipe to turn meth back into pseudoephedrine, which I hang on to in case the latter is ever banned so I can keep my sinuses from drowning me every spring

This would be the pro tattoo to get.

It's the twee hipster font for me

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I'm just glad the lady is horny for the mind flayer in a very traditional way given the fact that they reproduce by the tadpoles and thus have no need for a dick

given the internet, it could be a far worse tattoo

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

wheatpuppy posted:

Oh so that's not stubble, he is like a Suriname toad.

Admiring what a good dad he is for his pubic pustules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

You also don't freehand it, you have them check the design and sign off that it's what you want and if it's a trump thing maybe you don't check real hard and hope they miss it too!

That's the way it's worked anywhere I've gone anyway probably for liability reasons.

E: they also asked for pronouns on the form so maybe that doesn't hold true here based on the shops that sort of client might patronage