Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Farside posted:

Last time I checked there are only four faces on Mount Rushmore. For the life of me I can't help but see Moe Howard of the three stooges as the last face.

It looks like Larry Bird to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Scratch Monkey posted:

What weird drug thing is that used for?

Exfoliating when you’re on bath salts.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Joni Mitchell got thicc

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Any rebroadcast, retransmission, or account of this neck, without the express written consent of Major League Baseball, is prohibited.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

END OF AN ERROR posted:

I think it’s bullshit when people with racist tattoos get coverups for free. You were a racist piece of poo poo enough to have it put on your body, you don’t get free poo poo. I’m not a racist and I have to pay for tattoos. Seems backwards.

What if the coverup is a big Bratz tattoo?

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Lol that’s pretty good

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
That’s where I would dive for treasure, actually

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Scratch Monkey posted:

https://twitter.com/John_FckinWayne/status/1386196236856877056?s=20

he's getting poo poo so it might disappear. for posterity

Is that tattoo on the back of a horse’s leg?

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Is like it if it said LARGE VAPE

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

The caption should just be
APPLE A DAY

CUM SCYTHE

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

WeaponX posted:

Sorry Blue Öyster Cult, I will absolutely fear the cum reaper

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

“Hi, my name is Giant Red Flag, you don’t happen to like Scooby Doo, do you?”

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I AM TRUTH I HAVE A GOITER

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
If you hold that up to the mirror and say Family 3 times you get handed a free ticket to the gathering.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

I think my grandfather had this exact same tattoo. Wish I had a pic because his was somehow worse.

My cousin has that tattoo. Also not particularly well done from what I remember. He’s in his mid-late 50s so it must’ve been a thing at some point.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Could be worse. Could’ve used Hunts

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

CordlessPen posted:

I mean, I guess it's supposed to say "the killer clown", but there's no way to read it as anything but "killer the clown".

I mean, either way makes sense

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
At least she picked a theme and she’s going with it. The theme is “tattoos a 49 year old woman might have”

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

DicktheCat posted:

Being legit from the styx, I hate perfomative rednecks.

If it’s any consolation, lawman will put an end to their runnin’.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Don’t shame people with back nipples

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I can’t imagine why anyone would do that

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

madeintaipei posted:

I wouldn't have it on me, but that poo poo is real loving cool. The RAUH-welt BEGRIFF Porsche painting seems to show what he's going for with the running ink thing. Neat effect.

Those are more interesting and seem better done than the Ricky gervais one. I wonder if they’re the same guy or a knockoff

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Memento posted:

haha dammit, this is completely the wrong thread

I wouldn’t have known otherwise, so I say it is the right thread

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

The WAAs make it

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Memento posted:

Nailed it

Butthead looks really edgy there

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

sexpig by night posted:

yea weirdly it's more cute and kinda dumb in the normal nerdy way if it's just one 'thing'. If you're a big nintendo fan use the NES, if you love books use that, it's easy to see how a small tattoo with that design can be much more cute and silly than stupid.

Mashing all the controllers in and making it huge just looks like you tattooed a shitpost onto your body

I mean, when that’s the size of your calf you might have to make an exception. Maybe one PS5 would have been big enough but that’s a beefy canvas

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I thought it was deer Hunter-era Christopher walken

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I like the one below the deer where the car is driving out of his arm

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Why would a dog need a tattoo to show it’s been neutered. Couldn’t you just look?

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

I’d never do anything even remotely close to that with my body, but I think it’s kinda cool as a piece of art. For the next few years at least

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Scratch Monkey posted:

Dude saw Green Day and then waited 10 years and saw Gwen Stefani

He was conceived at Woodstock 94

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
That thing on his nose reminds me of something I drew on a trapper keeper

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

OwlFancier posted:

Spoilered because it may elicit vomiting:

When I was a kid I had an abcess on my gum, every now and then it would fill up with pus and then burst, which was gross but it had a very distinct taste, which I have always described as being basically like strawberry nesquik.

So, to me, it is kind of funny assuming that the strawberry tattoo weepings presumably also taste like fake strawberry. Strangely this has not left me with any aversion to strawberry nesquik or the desire to eat any more pus as an adult to confirm my childhood memory, both of which I am thankful for.

Either way, I think that tattoo is probably very far from tasteless.

That’s gross

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I have no idea who that person is. The tattoo is pretty cool though

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
There was an absolutely disgusting fat dude that worked at a convenience store near my high school who had a swastika tattooed on the inside of his lower lip. I have zero recollection of what circumstance led to him showing that to a bunch of 15 year olds but he was super proud of it. He was probably in his late 20s but looked like he was pushing 50.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

whypick1 posted:

Some random crap I've stumbled across.

The hat looks like a cover up of a half finished Spider-Man

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Rascar Capac posted:

The guy really hates that dolphin.

Maybe he’s Australian

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

ultrafilter posted:

Probably a repost, but it's bad enough to justify.

I thought this thread agreed that one was well executed and cute. I know you better not talk to me before I have my coffee!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

History Comes Inside! posted:

“Well executed” is not how I would describe that tattoo

Someone’s got a case of the mondays