Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Y'all seen the earwolf guy yet?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT8K8qyARS4/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

IN GOD ME GRUSG

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Read After Burning posted:

Dude on the left looking like Carson Kressley.

That is a good Carson Kressley, a blow up doll and ???

I like Green Day - they were the first band I ever saw in 1994, much like sad Gwen Stefani back piece guy. Not sure they are super recognizable though? would have been better off with the Dookie album cover lol

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Is it supposed to be a specific character or is it a doll or?? It’s really unfortunate. Ugh

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

No lip jeeze should be the new sucky panther. Stick that face on everyone!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

The Goofy one is actually well done? But why? Ugh.

I feel like Tattoosnob has been leaning in to tasteless tattoos lately or maybe always. Keep it up, I say!

Goofy one:
:nws: https://i0.wp.com/www.blackhearttattoosf.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Matt-Pardo-black-heart-tattoo-4-2020.jpg?fit=1600%2C1600

HungryMedusa has a new favorite as of 06:16 on Aug 3, 2022

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

History Comes Inside! posted:

Of course you have

I love this, it looks like a Col Sanders turtle with a chicken shell lol

Also Lodger rules, their album Low Blue Flame was especially good

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

The thing about the elbow is that the needle can hit you deep in the funny bone. I felt that in my soul

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

This seems like something an AI came up with; it levels up this kind of tattoo so perfectly. I believe it is real but just lol

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

OwlFancier posted:

The majority of you isn't going to look amazing when you're old so why worry about your tattoos?

Yeah this is what I told my mom - I'm going to look like a fat little babushka no matter what I do, so why not also be tattooed?

Just not with serial killers or fetus cats, sheesh

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

This is the new "dandelion turning into birds/feathers/wishes" that I have seen around

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/4838476/butterfly-tattoo-fail-want-cover-up/

it's kind of hilarious to me that there is an article about this because I saw someone else complaining about almost the same tattoo on social medias - their complaint was the artist just used the same clip art butterfly like 4 times lol

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

CzarChasm posted:

Dandelion seeds turning into crosses/crucifixes and drones

And of course, Contra power ups and cartoon birds. ED: Didn't even notice the spelling error on we're here 1st time.

This is something I absolutely cannot understand. I don't have any tattoos yet, but part of the process as I understand it is you sit and talk with an artist (assuming you don't go to a kitchen scratcher), you agree on a design, and then they draw it. Then, after that, they put the design on transfer paper, and put it on you so you can agree on orientation and placement and spelling and all of that. And you do that before you put inky needle to skin, because that's when poo poo gets permanent. According to the article, it looked good as a stencil, but the end product was "rushed". I'm sorry, but this is on your arm, in a place where your eyes can easily look down and see what is happening. And you let it happen. 3 times. I refuse to believe that at no point did the artist stop and say "How's that look", unless the response was "Just hurry up and get it the gently caress done".

And I know it's The Sun, but "Local Idiot Instantly Regrets lovely Tattoo" is not a news story. On the plus side, they don't name and shame the shop, so it was probably a friend with a gun.

I think a lot of people are afraid once the tattooer starts going to say anything, especially first timers.

Also the person's "I did a bunch of research and picked this tattoo artist" looks to mean "I went into three shops and this was the cheapest"

I wish when people did their research on tattoos they would only ask the good tattoo thread; there are some good success stories in there

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

If I could get more of my friends who are wine moms to get trad skulls and panthers with me I would

Instead they all have this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Scratch Monkey posted:

They’re getting eaten in

jesus christ lol

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

That’s one where he shouldn’t even have gotten the t-shirt.

Tasteless Tattoos: he shouldn't even have gotten the t-shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

PYF Tasteless Tattoos: double jointed testicles