Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

ricketyvickyt posted:

Nick Young the Lakers player proves that money does not equal literacy, taste or the ability to find a good artist.

Hey, his girl caught it before it was tattooed though, and I'm fairly certain gave him an ENORMOUS ration of poo poo for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

fullroundaction posted:

Friend who does nothing but talk about how much she loves books and reading and Stephen King just got a Dark Tower (her favorite book) quote for her first tattoo. Much like literally everyone else on the internet, she got the quote wrong.

I posted this screenshot before she flipped out in the comments and messaged me to tell me that I ruined her life.

Here's a bunch of people doing the same:

https://www.google.com/search?q=go+...W5CB64Q_AUIBigB

On terrible Dark Tower tattoos (and there are a LOT), this one is a special brand of awful:

I think the concept is pretty cool, but they probably should have got someone who didn't have palsy of some kind to do it up for them. And that tower is uh....sad.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

This was just posted to my facebook feed! 2 Infinity and Less Than is spreading!

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

I think maybe after it heals a bit, settles into the skin, it won't be so.....ill looking.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Legitimately did too. To be fair, Biebs would fit right in on this thread.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Shats of whiskey sound like things done the day after too many drinks. Another name for D.A.D.S.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

On a local facebook page, someone requested a good tattoo artist! While browsing through these pages I found some moderately bad stuff, but nothing tooooo heinous until I stumbled across both an original (which is dope as gently caress- this particular recommendation was solid) and a copycat. I'll let you discern which is which.