Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

sweeperbravo posted:

What's the specific use of the really long ones

gigantic sample hits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Bombadilillo posted:

Judged as awesome. Get it turning into a bird flying into a cage.

I can't think of an opposite of watercolors though.

Just get a big black square, tell everyone it's modern art and that's how you interpret it.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

5 more minutes mom... just 5 more...

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Johnny Truant posted:

The gently caress kind of gun even is that?

Gjallarhorn, rocket launcher from Destiny. I'm ashamed to know that, but the tattoo holds true, RIP terrible game.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

hyperhazard posted:

Do you... what? Don't leave me hanging, tattoo.

"do you" I think is a sort of recent thing, a-la "bae, fleek etc." You do you aka do what you're doing, do what you want etc.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

http://news4ktla.com/mother-arrested-tattooing-son/

KTLA 4 posted:

“I know I’m a drug dealer but I do have a heart,” said Greene in his confession to the police. “I gave her the drugs and took the boy into the house. We applied some Neosporin to his chest and an ice pack to try to calm him down. I knew I was going to be in trouble, but I had no choice to call the police and get this kid some help.”

Woman and boyfriend tattoo their 2 year old, then trade him for crack.

e: thought it was legit, just noticed the URL is KTLA4, not 5.

Frozen Pizza Party has a new favorite as of 01:05 on Jun 22, 2016

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

DandyLion posted:

Oh so looks like we got ourselves a dragon-eggspert over here folks!

:golfclap:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Ok Fella posted:

I want to not like it but I'm team mystic so yeah...cool with me.

Best team, best tattoo.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

best worst tattoo

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Patchwork Shaman posted:

The guitar gains a seventh string below the bottom pick-up.

Both pickups have 7, but the part where the headstock has 6 is the kicker. Unless the negative space on the pickups is supposed to represent the strings.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Pastry of the Year posted:

Oh, right, that's the one where the gunslinger met the Berenstein Bears

Berenstain* . Yes, your whole life is a lie, as is mine.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

tnimark posted:

I like the pizza one.

Pizza one is the best of the bunch

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Slay Gola.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Another thing is those fidget spinner toy things (SFTMDesign on etsy, shameless plug) that people got into recently. I don't see the appeal, but a lot of folks do and even say they help with anxiety etc.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Wangsbig posted:

is that an xbox controller w/ egregious buttons or did this person just immortalize madcatz on their cankle

It's an OG xbox-S controller: :thesperg:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Field Mousepad posted:

My guess is that's the name of a dog. Hence the collar.

I like to think that the way it is, it's a human collar and the name of their sub-lover, but flipped, the collar is a halo for their dead dog who has a human name.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

ricketyvickyt posted:

I really hate watercolour tattoos!

If she only started 3 months ago, per that post, she needs to stop doing lovely ideas because her lines are actually decent.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Mandactyl posted:

Depends on what sauce and how much blue cheese dressing you use

Speaking of taste: Pho'k yeah.

Tattoo aside, the fish cakes are bothering me, those don't belong there. Vietnamese girlfriend is intensely triggered.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Palemdromes posted:

Is 32 too late to get a tattoo?

If that's a real question, my mother is 60 and just got a bunch of flash done

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Palemdromes posted:

My point is more that anything meaningful to me at any stage of life is subject to regret and ridicule later on

Just look at it this way, you're (probably) mature enough to get your first tattoo and not regret it. I wish 18 year old me didn't pick those cool flames off the wall, but hey, at least they're not on my wrist.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Palemdromes posted:

I feel like you need to have had that moment when you’re younger, where you get a dumb tattoo and realize that nothing you do to your lovely skin matters since you already ruined it, and waiting until you’re “mature” enough to get one just ensures you’re smart and experienced enough to know it’s a bad idea all around. I feel like I’ve missed that point of no return and now I can’t really get back there even if I might want to.

Stupidity knows no age, get something that people will make fun of, then tell yourself it's for you, not them, then realize it's for everyone and get something that everyone else also loves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

there wolf posted:

I hate how the castle is throwing off the overall symmetry of it. Would it have been that hard to redraw the image so the tallest spire is centered?

This person has a tattoo of a Disney castle, I imagine the representation of the real thing trumps symmetry.