Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Davincie posted:

i wish the 2 friends would have stayed dead, anyway

I had a vibe about Yukina this whole time where "She's kind of like Shinji if Shinji didn't belong in a trash can" and this bit here cemented that poo poo for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
Netflix's "ONLY BATCHES" approach is really weird. I wonder if there's any real hard math behind it? Maybe I'm an alien for enjoying shows on a weekly basis instead of binge-watching (not that I DON'T binge watch but I don't prefer it)

The show continues to be good but I get a real feeling it's kind of just spinning it's wheels. The two main points to reveal at this point are what happened to Yukina's dad and what is the nature of the aliens, but I really get the feeling they're dragging their feet in attempting to save that stuff for the end so it'll be extra climactic

Still, though, the hijinx of these stupid anime teens are their incompetent adult supervisors is way better than most shows where I can split the cast into those two categories, so it's not bad. Just... feels like they're stalling.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

They were high school girls in the first episode, doesn't count

• Locked thread