Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

OnimaruXLR posted:

I had a vibe about Yukina this whole time where "She's kind of like Shinji if Shinji didn't belong in a trash can" and this bit here cemented that poo poo for me

This whole show is bizarroverse Evangelion and I'm loving it.

e: and I really like Eva itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies
I'm betting on something like the Balmarians from SRW.

For context: Their first mobile oppression platform that came to Earth was basically a drone; any living beings that "staffed" it were kidnapped and brainwashed. The actual people who built it didn't show up until way later.

e: I'm also willing to buy that any of Ken or Yukina's family are aliens because they have that blue/green tint to their hair. Any other anime hair in the series is either extraterrestrial or I could believe is just dye.

Mister Olympus fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Jun 29, 2016

• Locked thread