Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
congrats on being reunited! hope they bring you some comfort and peace of mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I like the random cables running everywhere in the apartment. This is a sharp contrast to the catte updates at the mormon house.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
When's the divorce?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i dont want the nice mormon couple to get a divorce :( a bit naive about vagrants but they seem like genuine good folks

but im curious about the context of the stressful personal matter because there was no need for the OP to even mention it as a reason to send the cats back, if hes ready to take then back then ok we're sending them back, no further explanation required and yet... there it was :iiam:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

whoflungpoop posted:

i dont want the nice mormon couple to get a divorce :( a bit naive about vagrants but they seem like genuine good folks

but im curious about the context of the stressful personal matter because there was no need for the OP to even mention it as a reason to send the cats back, if hes ready to take then back then ok we're sending them back, no further explanation required and yet... there it was :iiam:

It is mid april. They might have just taken down the Christmas decorations and things got dark

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

whoflungpoop posted:

The OP was the wife, don't think the nice mormon people thought twice about putting their laundry out.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

They're freaking Mormons. One of them probably got caught drinking warm water or something.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

a hole-y ghost posted:

They're freaking Mormons. One of them probably got caught drinking warm water or something.

an unsettling, almost indecent amount of ankle exposed brazenly in the sight of God and Home Depot

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

It was actually because they tried making the cats into cat soup but the bit of cringer they took off to try didn't taste that good.

Their entire plan sort of fell apart after that

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Nooner posted:

CH is dead. He bought a gun and then he chugged a liter of jack daniels and then he put it in his mouth and pulled the trigger :sigh:

goddamn rip

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

donkey salami posted:

Cute cats!

Nice hardwood floors for cheap apartment

Thanks. The city I live in is pretty much all old, single-family homes and duplexes. This house is almost ninety years old.

AF posted:

congrats on being reunited! hope they bring you some comfort and peace of mind.

Thanks. It's good to have one more thing out of the way.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

donkey salami posted:

Cute cats!

I'm not anywhere near Detroit, but one thing I love about the northeast is that so many buildings are old and have hardwood by default. I make that a priority when I choose apartments and I can get it with my low budget.

CH, glad to see you're reunited with your cats. And that you're all alive.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
RIP in Peace CH, he flew too close to the sun :sigh:

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
How much did it cost you to have the cats shipped? And for the price of the shipping charges, how many cats would you have been able to purrchase?

Tbh I think it would have been more cost efficient if you had destroyed the original cats and wired the money. That way you would also have supported local cat factories.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

those cats are definitely gonna chew those coax cables at some point

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Bundle of Keys posted:

How much did it cost you to have the cats shipped? And for the price of the shipping charges, how many cats would you have been able to purrchase?

Tbh I think it would have been more cost efficient if you had destroyed the original cats and wired the money. That way you would also have supported local cat factories.

How many I could have purrrchased for the price to ship two? A nearby shelter occasionally does a promotion where you can adopt adults cat for free, so I dunno, I guess infinity cats

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
OP get a cardboard box thats of reasonable size tip it on its side and put the cat beds in them. I guarantee cringer will use it as he'll feel more secure about having walls on his sides and above his head.

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Clockwerk posted:

How many I could have purrrchased for the price to ship two? A nearby shelter occasionally does a promotion where you can adopt adults cat for free, so I dunno, I guess infinity cats

Did you or did you not try to make the cats into cat soup?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I heard that they ate the cats

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

donkey salami posted:

Cute cats!

Everything looks so dusty and powdery in all the pictures.

You really gotta take a mop to that place sometime.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Bundle of Keys posted:

This is Detroit, all the local cat factories closed in the 70s.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

Worldshatter posted:

Did you or did you not try to make the cats into cat soup?

That was me, and I didn't really try. I just idly speculated on the logistics.

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Microwaves Mom posted:

OP get a cardboard box thats of reasonable size tip it on its side and put the cat beds in them. I guarantee cringer will use it as he'll feel more secure about having walls on his sides and above his head.

Yes, this is a great idea. Also move the beds away from the food and water bowls, cats are not really into sleeping where they eat.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

pants cat posted:

Yes, this is a great idea. Also move the beds away from the food and water bowls, cats are not really into sleeping where they eat.

Wtf going on in ur AV?

capricorndancer
Apr 29, 2009

I am BaaAAaaD

Darth123123 posted:

Wtf going on in ur AV?

It's a long story.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Clockwerk posted:

Infinity cats sounds like something you'd experience while doing LSD. :catdrugs:

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Darth123123 posted:

Wtf going on in ur AV?

We just don't know

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Darth123123 posted:

Wtf going on in ur AV?

It's Ms. Clause getting raped by the Easter Bunny.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
A lot of cats are lucky to have someone that will put up with them at all.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sheep-Goats posted:

A lot of cats are lucky to have someone that will put up with them at all.

True that, but there are more people that are lucky that a cat would put up with them at all.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
The end of the saga? It was a fun read, things sort of worked out in the end. Dude got off the streets, got his cats back, is no longer pooping blood from anus. Good job on not giving up. You're way better off now and hopefully things will get better and not worse.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

A Kpro posted:

You're way better off now and hopefully things will get better and not worse.

Hopefully.

Charlie is the best. The best, Jerry.

I could hear him purring from the other side of the room.

Cringer got interested in the cord on the blinds after Charlie set it swinging.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's Ms. Clause getting raped by the Easter Bunny.

Could be worse. At least it wasn't a visit from the foot degloving rabbit.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Angela Christine posted:

Could be worse. At least it wasn't a visit from the foot degloving rabbit.

Tied to a tree and beaten about the head while being degloved is a v specific fetish

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
are you in detroit proper or just outside

cause if you are inside im sorry

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
and if you're in corktown then lol, just lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

and if you're in corktown then lol, just lol

Who cares? Either way lol at anus bleeding man surviving the rough patches of catlessness

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

are you in detroit proper or just outside

cause if you are inside im sorry

I'm inside Detroit without actually being in the city of Detroit.

Cringer forgot to run away when I turned on the light.

Charlie wanted to read this thread.

Speaking of cats and computers, Cringer and Charlie once cashed in an online poker tournament. That is a true thing that actually happened.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Yay! Just discovered this and the other thread! Glad to see things are working out for you. I was always rooting for you. Also, I was always on the list of Southeast Michigan Goon losers Cool Dudes, in case you were keeping track for like, goonmeets or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory Parsnipson
Nov 15, 2015

Centripetal Horse posted:

Speaking of cats and computers, Cringer and Charlie once cashed in an online poker tournament. That is a true thing that actually happened.

legitimately curious about this story

• Locked thread