Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Hi ch I'm glad you cut rotten sausages out of your diet; I hope you enjoy Detroit. Have you picked up any new or old hobbies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Centripetal Horse posted:

I'm not thrilled about the expense, but it isn't like it endangered my ability to pay rent. It did set me back as far as getting a cash cushion under me, though.

Just the one that was in the way of treating the molar that had irreversible pulpitis. I'm still down for an international tooth exchange.

It might look better if I took it out and, like, brushed it or something. I don't want to take it out of its bag to find out.

This is a common mistake. It happens all the time. I am not actually dead; I just smell really, really bad.

Detroit has failed to kill me, but it's trying really hard to kill my car.

Gospel.

MODS??? can someone ban this chucklefuck, he is obviously account sharing and sullying the good name of CH (pbuh)

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

AugmentedVision posted:

how do you ship cats

how long is the trip

what's the point of food and water

whenever I transport my cat, it's much more worrying that he'll piss or poo poo, rather than that he'll starve to death or run out of water, they can live without food and water for days

where do they go to the bathroom

by plane, in a cage big enough for them to stand up and turn around in without their head touching the top and with dishes for food and water in case they have to feed them at a layover or delay
as long as a flight
the airline makes you attach vessels by which they can feed and water them if necessary
probably on the pad in the bottom of the cage

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Iron Prince posted:

I thought we perma'd dead goons so we don't get ghosts or skeletons.
good point. Nooner, do your duty and report the dead man's post

unless of course you're going to recant.. :raise:

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

AugmentedVision posted:

how do you ship cats

You encase them in an anti-felonic gel, which neutralizes their metabolism temporarily.

As a side effect, upon arrival and desiccation the cat is 73% more likely to knock over your poo poo or become moody and hide in a hole behind your kitchen sink.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Baddog posted:

the rear end that bleeds twice as much bleeds half as long

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
he's dead

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

“I can understand perfectly how the report of my illness got about, I have even heard on good authority that I was dead. James Ross Clemens, a cousin of mine, was seriously ill two or three weeks ago in London, but is well now. The report of my illness grew out of his illness.
The report of my death was an exaggeration.”

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
theres no way CH can still be alive I killed him with my own 2 hands

I watched him die guys

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
please pray for youre friends and lovedones during these trying times

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Nooner posted:

please pray for youre friends and lovedones during these trying times
Why, is he going to kill them too? Where will this menace stop?! :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Hey CH! I just decided to search your name this morning after following the first thread and never finishing the saga. I'm glad you got the cattes back! They look happy, medical problems notwithstanding.

Good luck into fall!

• Locked thread