Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Barney forever, Wiggum never!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
In addition to Smithers being black, Lou used to be white:

Judge Snyder was also once white:

And it seems like it took forever for them to decide what they wanted Ralph to look like:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

FogHelmut posted:

There is one with Smithers asleep like a dog by Burns sitting in his chair. I can't find it.

Martin's face here is p. dumb:

DrBouvenstein fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Apr 20, 2016

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think Moe's long-lost brother works at the Malibu Stacy factory:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

A day late, but you gotta cough to get off:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

Who was he besides the critic?

The director in " Streetcar Named Marge" where all those screencaps were from. Also played the lady who runs the Ayn Rand daycare.

He was also Marge's art teacher, and Artie Ziff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqn7SxWA8Lo

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Everybody if you can do the Bartman:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

It's not her fault, it's the reed.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND6Q6l-l6tE

• Locked thread