Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

more random freeze frame goofiness like this and less unfunny simpson screenshots please

Agreed, if all you scrubs are just gonna post poo poo tier post-season 9 screenshots just goldmine this thread before it gets ruined.

-The OP

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I mean look at this poo poo https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772573&userid=197431

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

criscodisco posted:

If anything, I'd like for them to decide if the living room door is their front door or back door, because they exit it into the back yard, but the window faces the street.

I did see a newer episode of the Simpsons where Marge was debating taking on renters or not. She said "well I suppose they could stay in that room that's sometimes off the kitchen. Sometimes it's red, sometimes it's green, sometimes it's not there at all." I thought that was pretty clever.

Not canon.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Echo Chamber posted:

A few gifs from the modern Simpsons threads:

Idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008