Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I like the one where homr is in bart's dimly lit room lurching over his bed an inch from each other's faces with a completely :geno: expression. can you post that one OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Cantaloupe posted:

What show is this?

Family Guy

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Did you know that there are some people out there who don't like the Two Bad Neighbors episode?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Was that the one with Bush?

Yes

Thank you friend. I asked for this one many pages ago but no one was brave enough to find it for me

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

are there any of these from the HD era? i figure animation is much more..."direct" at this point

They'll all be computer renders with perfectly consistent proportions so most likely no more of the korean jank we've been enjoying today

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

What I've learned today is literally single frames of animation drawn by underpaid and overworked koreans 20 years ago are much, much funnier than the entirety of the last two decades of the same show

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

"The show is still just as good today!"
-unimpressed mod who's not stickying this goldmine

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

every time I think "this is the last time I'll laugh out loud at this thread" I'm proven wrong

edit:
got me again Pawl

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

this is seriously the best thread i have seen in years.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

if you sort GBS by ratings this is the only thread (besides some dead one with 2 pages) with a perfect 5.0 rating :-]

edit: someone's gonna ruin it because I posted this so look quickly

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I was thinking on the train ride home that if I got really high, turned the lights out and scrolled through this thread page by page it would be very scary.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

why so little grandpa "abe" simpson itt?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Eh nevermind

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I didn't know what a bolo tie was until just a few years ago and now I just noticed grandpa's been wearing one since I was watching as a little kid...

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

More groundskeeper willie

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

"Wizard Master" posted:

This has made me lol every day this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Booblord Zagats posted: