Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I just remembered 9/11, because the thread title reminded me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Actually, Enya did 9/11.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I heard about 9/11 at early morning seminary (Mormon weekday church for teenagers) :rofl:
A lot of things have changed in 15 years.

nyan11.gif

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

At college we had to watch United 93 and write a review of it and I got in trouble because I was trying to be clever and finished off my review with "On a scale of 1 to 11, I award this movie a 9"

Some other guy got yelled at for saying the movie was poo poo just because the exterior shots of the plane were of a different model to the interior or some bollocks.

Also when we were watching the movie in class someone ripped a loud fart during the final shot where the plane goes down and it made the teacher laugh right as the credits began to roll.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

CharlesM posted:

Actually, Enya did 9/11.

:wrong:

As I proved earlier in this thread, Slipknot did 9/11 :colbert:

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Chrs Gry posted:

At college we had to watch United 93 and write a review of it and I got in trouble because I was trying to be clever and finished off my review with "On a scale of 1 to 11, I award this movie a 9"

Some other guy got yelled at for saying the movie was poo poo just because the exterior shots of the plane were of a different model to the interior or some bollocks.

Also when we were watching the movie in class someone ripped a loud fart during the final shot where the plane goes down and it made the teacher laugh right as the credits began to roll.

lmao they should do that to the directors cut

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I watched Love Actually this week and it has this whole spoken intro about how all the people in the towers left voice mails with love messages instead of hate

And I'm like, I wish Bill Nighy had crashed his rockstar dick in to all these wack rear end parallel stories, much like a plane crashing in to parallel towers

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chrs Gry posted:

lmao

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Stuck in a feedback loop because the thread title makes me remember 9/11. Which means I have to post. Which bumps the thread. Which makes me see the thread title. Which makes me remember 9/11.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I never forget to laugh about 9/11 farts

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More
I remember I heard this joke around the time there were all these anti-drug commercials on TV. One example was, you saw a bunch of teens on a basketball court, but one of them was benched. He didn't make the team because he failed a drug test. Then a very stern, sober voice over says, "Just tell your friends you were getting stoned. They'll understand."

So I was on the marijuana.com message boards and we were thinking up spoofs of anti-drug commercials. One guy comes in and sets the scene:

You see an airplane in NYC, heading for the Twin Towers. At the last second, it veers off and lands into the Hudson River. Then a voice over comes on: "Just tell your friends you were getting stoned. They'll understand." I just about fell out of my chair.

I remembered that last night while I was doing laundry and literally doubled over in laughter. Oh man. Gets me every time.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
nine eLEVen

NINE eleven

nine ELeven

nine eleVEN

~~~nine eleven~~~

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lurk Ethic posted:

So I was on the marijuana.com message boards

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

Chrs Gry posted:

lol

choprite
Sep 29, 2007
just about as retarded as you'd think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqGwbwhcWkM

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
lol

thank you thread

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Have an old poo poo thing I did:

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

One of my facebook friends posted a video about the last known first responder dog getting saluted before being euthanized and I have to say it was a bit like a Sarah Mclaughlin pet shelter infomercial for me until the video skipped to a folded flag being saluted as it left the vet clinic. Then it became funny. I'll never forget that.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ThePeavstenator posted:

Have an old poo poo thing I did:

do u have the receipt

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Yeah, so my birthday is a ways off, and I'm kinda sad that Bin Laden is dead, now I can't send him a thank you card for my birthday gift anymore :saddowns:

I sent one every year, because 9/11 was the gift that kept on giving

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
"Ben Laden, that sounds like a Jewish guy that does your tailoring."

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Thank you for the laughter, 9/11.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
bump

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
George Bush Jr. is the greatest president this country has ever had, because he gave us 9/11 and that's the gift that keeps on giving. Thank you George Bush Jr.!

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
lol

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lmao

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqGwbwhcWkM

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

you got your avatar back!!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db0URjdOZNQ

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8bV9iNStEI

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More

:vince:

holy lol, showing this to my friend immediately

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Where's the :vince: 911 gif?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i was writing out a check last 9/11 and was like "ah.... todays the 12th right" " its the 11th" " oh i forgot" and yhe dude looked so sad i felt bad about it but who cares

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More
^^ I can't believe people saw 9/11 imagery in that and got offended. That kind of creativity should be reserved for threads like this.

DANK MEMES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

• Locked thread