Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More
I remember I heard this joke around the time there were all these anti-drug commercials on TV. One example was, you saw a bunch of teens on a basketball court, but one of them was benched. He didn't make the team because he failed a drug test. Then a very stern, sober voice over says, "Just tell your friends you were getting stoned. They'll understand."

So I was on the marijuana.com message boards and we were thinking up spoofs of anti-drug commercials. One guy comes in and sets the scene:

You see an airplane in NYC, heading for the Twin Towers. At the last second, it veers off and lands into the Hudson River. Then a voice over comes on: "Just tell your friends you were getting stoned. They'll understand." I just about fell out of my chair.

I remembered that last night while I was doing laundry and literally doubled over in laughter. Oh man. Gets me every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More

:vince:

holy lol, showing this to my friend immediately

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More
^^ I can't believe people saw 9/11 imagery in that and got offended. That kind of creativity should be reserved for threads like this.

DANK MEMES

• Locked thread