Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
this is some drat good 9/11 jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVFDptvbFT8

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Tace Vim posted:

911 was the USA's version of Steve Irwin getting stabbed in the chest by a Stingray

i dunno i kinda liked steve irwin

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
unless you meant the part where he brought it on upon himself

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

PBRstreetgang posted:

I think it's funny that with all the terror and refugees in Europe, people who once considered America barbaric and xenophobic are now crying for the blood of Muslims harder then the USA. I think that counts enough to post

i think its funny you think theyre on and the same

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

PBRstreetgang posted:

I can't really parse what you're trying to say, but they all have white skin, use the metric system and a currency called the euro... So maybe I can't tell the difference between someone from Sweden and the Nederland's as theyre assaulting some chick in a head scarf, but I can still find irony in the fact that it used to be recommended to not wear a American flag lapel when visiting those countries

theres more than one group of people that used to hold one opinion but now holds another

if you re american don't your states vary greatly for example

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Haha holy poo poo that is actually loving awful

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Awfully funny that is

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Chrs Gry posted:

At college we had to watch United 93 and write a review of it and I got in trouble because I was trying to be clever and finished off my review with "On a scale of 1 to 11, I award this movie a 9"

Some other guy got yelled at for saying the movie was poo poo just because the exterior shots of the plane were of a different model to the interior or some bollocks.

Also when we were watching the movie in class someone ripped a loud fart during the final shot where the plane goes down and it made the teacher laugh right as the credits began to roll.

lmao they should do that to the directors cut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I never forget to laugh about 9/11 farts

• Locked thread