Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I was opening some boxes of computer parts we got at work today and looked at my box cutter and started thinking about 9/11, then started thinking about how the gently caress did they just let like 10 dudes get on the god drat plane with boxcutters, then thought about how TSA banned them and no more 9/11s ever happened, then I thought about how Cool the TSA are and what other stuff they banned, then I thought of that key & peele TSA sketch that's pretty funny so I decided to go tell my coworker about it. Then we pulled up the video and laughed it agently caress I don't think I ever finished opening those boxes now that i think of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread