Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duckaerobics
Jul 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

kikkelivelho posted:

I'm not defending Ben's actions. I'm just annoyed by the fact that people are trying to link this to Chris and his company when no such connection exists.

Ah I see, examples of their ridiculous nepotism have nothing to do with CIG. This all normal for a company. Who doesn't hire a racist pedophile as their community manager?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckaerobics
Jul 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

dans posted:

I dunno, Kerri-Lee left the DC TV market in 1999, the same year LOAF moved to Texas, I don't know how he could have gotten any Kerri-Lee pictures unless people were sending them to him, which would be weird because 1. it's weird 2. the joke was already pretty thoroughly dead 3. I don't think anyone else had a TV capture card.

Yeah, basically no chance he's actually a creepy stalker. Someone else must have been keeping track of her and compiling pictures and then sending them to Ben. He's really the victim in all of this. How could he know maintaining a website full of years of stalking photos could cause him trouble at his job as the public face of a company.

• Locked thread