Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Pelican Dunderhead posted:

thanku commando melkor

normal sized skeleton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

This thread has inspired me to watch the Wing Commander movie since it's on netflix. Wish me luck, everyone!

why on earth would you do this to yourself?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

hakimashou posted:

MeLKoR has a browser extension he uses to keep red-text notes on everyone on SA, he has a coded system of symbols like + ++ - -- #, %, ^ that all mean different things, and also records quotations so he can use them against people later in D&D arguments.

He was taking requests in the game thread to show people screenshots of the notes he kept on them.

If any of you guys want to know what his codes for you are or what quotable quotes he has, you can ask him in here he'll probably show ya.

link?

• Locked thread