Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

dans posted:

I dunno, Kerri-Lee left the DC TV market in 1999, the same year LOAF moved to Texas, I don't know how he could have gotten any Kerri-Lee pictures unless people were sending them to him, which would be weird because 1. it's weird 2. the joke was already pretty thoroughly dead 3. I don't think anyone else had a TV capture card.

You may not be fully grasping the concept of "stalking."

Mirificus posted:

A sincere, and heart-felt apology

He panders to sympathy, gives non-apology apologies, shifts blame for his behavior to anywhere other than himself, and tops it off by sucking any possible sincerity out of it by telling us he only has to do this because of the trolls. He simply can't believe he's being forced to lower himself to addressing this issue, but he's going to roll his eyes, and huff out a massive wall of excuses so he can put this behind him once and for all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

Oh, man. Does that say "Peep?" That was my wife's pet name for me, back when I had a wife. I don't want to have anything in common with this Lesnick person.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

Doctor Schnabel posted:

she must really care for the dude if she made all that poo poo, which is sad, because if she wasnt such a big girl she could have found someone who was worth it.

If the dude is half the jackass he appears to be, she could put on another hundred pounds and still do better. Maybe he's, like, really awesome to her. More likely, but also more depressing, is the possibility that she's the kind of person who thinks his racist stalker pedophile antics are cute.

• Locked thread