Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AAB
Nov 5, 2010

if only there was a process commonly used by business to review peoples background or a way to search their aliases across the world wide web

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Homer J. Fong posted:

i would like to know how gamergate feels about all of this

wouldn't we all

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Junior Jr. posted:

Come on guys, I didn't really mean all those nasty comments about black people all those years ago, I'm working with a black guy in the Star Citizen staff team. See? That denies that I'm ever racist at all.

black guy was only made relevant because the ceo's wife was called out for being hella racist so now there is a black guy in most webcasts

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

I'm glad at least 1 person on this forum is considerate enough to constantly update their OP which no one will read because :justpost:

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Daztek posted:

Hi STIMSIS

mods should ip check these fuckres

• Locked thread