Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

dans posted:

Of course, I've known him for twenty years.

We were young and immature, think back to what GBS was ten years ago, it was a bunch of Olsen twins legality countdowns, ironic racism, and stupid poo poo like that. Not that it's OK, but that was what immature jackasses posted on the internet back then.
We were dumb, guys, dumb enough to see the Wing Commander movie in theaters.

Not as bad as being dumb enough to play Wing Commander when TIE Fighter exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

dans posted:

OK NOW I'M MAD

I'm sorry dans, you're easily my favorite FYAD but Larry Holland has always been superior to all other space sim makers in every possible way.

Also, does Ben realize he's working for a massive scam corp now or is he really that blind to it?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

AugmentedVision posted:

don't get mad yet, it's too early to see if ben is gonna be fired

No way he gets fired. He's gonna be the patsy when the SEC and Interpol start sniffing

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

A Spider Covets posted:

welcome to the space party my friends

Wake me up when it becomes a Space Jam

http://trelane.hamtwoslices.net/index.php?query=muslim

quote:

Awwww, that sucks, 100 percent of the Muslim world is Muslim:( #11,055

Maybe Muslims believe that Malvo is God. #19,566

British Marines find cache of grenades stored at Umm Qasr school. Why were they searching a school, anyway? Also, buckets full of grenades are probably standard fare at muslim schools. #21,071

Space Muslims intend to crash Neptune into Jupiter. #21,499

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Apr 18, 2016

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Ben is practically a JSOC analyst

quote:

Oooh, will terrorists have sex with his daughter? #4,886

You know what country has good terrorists? France... When I was living in Aix... these people bombed the city hall... but they payed all the homeless people outside to go away first. #4,890

Clinton stopped in here... 'Lesnick, Reid' he said 'You all have done a great job destroying the tyrany that was WCHS... now I want you to fight terrorists, as American secret agents'... #4,899

His casual disregard for human life just reminds me of the kind of person who'd run a militant terrorist group or a concentration camp... #4,914

Hehehehe... if an American tourist got killed in Germany we'd like bomb terrorists in Africa or something... #6,496

Wow, there are three Pokemon jets... It'd suck if a terrorist decided to catch 'em all. #12,518

Clinton seemed pretty drat quick to tell us that there are no terrorists. #17,453

Chloe can climb straight up walls. And bird cages. Lately she's been sleeping on top of the bird cage. She's like a cat terrorist. She hasn't been as good at killing the birds as I'd expect, though. #19,110

Wait, out of 150 people dead none of them were Americans? That's the worst terrorist attack ever. You'd have to be the unluckiest terrorist in the universe to demolish an entire city block and not kill any Americans. #19,219

According to the internet, if they go to a Red terrorist alert, they close schools. So that's good for all of us. Except Frosty. #20,112

SCENE: THE TERRORIST AIRCRAFT CARRIER, IKS ZIGZAGOON. TERRORIST 1: {Haha, foolish Americans, we shall destroy their WORLD TRADE CENTER!} TERRORIST 2: {And one segment of their foolish Pentagon!} TERRORIST 3: {And a field in Pennsylvania!} SADDAM HUSSEIN: {Surely this act of great evil will bring great honor to the evil terrorist empire!} BIN LADEN: {Yes, but I cannot help but wonder if we have awakened the sleeping giant.} #20,994

SCENE: SECRET GIANT CAVE, DEEP BELOW DETROIT. SLEEPING GIANT: Raaaarrr. Who dares disturb me? BEN AFFLECK: Terrorists! We've got to go fight them! Even though we're fighter pilots, and not especially good ones at that, lets fly bombers! #20,996

There can be a September 11th CCG. You have to tap terrorists to suicide themselves into the other persons mana. The game practically writes itself. #21,349

"Founder of the Klingon Language Institute (KLI), a non-profit organization that promotes the study of the ficticious language, Lawrence Schoen, was recently asked to present to U.S. military and civilian linguists. The government felt that terrorists might try to use Klingon--which possesses unique sound patterns and grammar--as a code for their communications."
<LOAF> Must... destroy... world. #21,697

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

The real support is coming from that chair. I've seen F-150 commercials with lighter loads

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah, reading through some of his posts its obvious his family definitly loved him and showed it often and sincerely.

Imagine how disappointed his dad must be to see that it didn't equate to poo poo and his baby boy still turned out to be a pudgy scottish guy's pet sperg

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Skoll posted:

He's Scammish.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Skoll posted:

I'm morbidly curious how :lesnick: and Mrs :lesnick: achieve coitus... Are cranes involved? Or a complicated pulley system?

No idea but I bet it smells loving awful

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Paladinus posted:

Star Citizen is the new Danganronpa.

Why are goons obsessed with Dragon Ron Paul?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

8 track betamax posted:

I'm the growing sense of despair for the human race

And I'm the guy who comes out of the crowd and suplexes you until you're nothing more than a torso with blood stumps attached so I can win the WWF Intercontinental Championship and finally prove to dad that I'm a man, dammit

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Dr Cheeto posted:

- successfully monetized an internet cesspool of sexual predators and sadbrained shut-ins

Thats more dumb luck on Chris' part than anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Lord Binky posted:

I take out garbage without putting on socks all the times and now I'm starting to doubt myself

Flip flops shouldn't have socks worn. if anything it could be Ben's best attribute

• Locked thread