Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

kikkelivelho posted:

I'm not defending Ben's actions. I'm just annoyed by the fact that people are trying to link this to Chris and his company when no such connection exists.

The problem is that Chris isn't doing anything right now. Ben is the face of his company. He is THE Community Manager. This links it directly to Chris for failing to act.

Here's something to consider, when Ben made those pedo comments he was WORKING at a school with children. That is beyond unacceptable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

dans posted:

Haha no, sorry.

Hey bud, long time no see, been playing a lot of Elite lately. :)

No loving clue.

Its nice to see that Bens friends play games that actually exist and arent a pipe dream made of crap like Star Shitizen.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

vyst posted:

I wish HIPPA wasn't a thing I want to see what his cholesterol and blood pressure are.

his blood pressure is Gravy/soda. His cholesterol levels are often described as "The thickest paste we have ever seen."

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Mirificus posted:

Ben's: http://www.wcnews.com/loaf/funstuff/lj/ folder. Note the timestamps and yes, those are Kerri-Lee photos.

God drat... He stalked her from 2003 to at least 2011... loving hell.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

8 track betamax posted:

These games posters are a skittish bunch!

Some people just don't understand the humor found in old dead gay comedy forums sadly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Tarranon posted:

please, PLEASE, ban this man

Why dont you ban yourself hmm? Some people actually like to read effort posts.

• Locked thread