Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

His best jokes are about cancer

I ended up going to class last night. Which was okayer than I thought. Because my teacher announced she has cancer and is cancelling every class after next week. Sometimes luck just goes my way. #21,083

and kids

You know what I hate? When some kid dies in a car accident people make a little pile of flowers and crap along the road. #20,330

and random shootings

Random sniping is actually pretty great... it's like a big snow day, except stores stay open. There's like nobody at the mall and stuff. And there's probably less of a risk of dying than if you drive around when it's all icy. #19,088

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

It's all a joke, brother.
You really need to add to the OP that he worked at a school for 5 years and some of his quotes are from that time.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Don't forget the tattoo he's got the other day!

It's a prison tattoo from some WC movie.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

If public embarassment was a sport, I'd be number 1... #427

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

At one point Sandi dumped three crates of donuts on the table in front of Ben & the spouse during their live stream.
Later they edited that bit out from the YT video with a very visible cut.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Better read Wing Commander literature. Here's a sample of the excerpt that came in WCIV box I got ages ago.

Ben grew up on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sunswipe posted:

Scamdinavian.
Ben's like the only person near the top of that dumpster fire who has no Gizmondo connections. Must miss a lot of in-jokes.

• Locked thread