Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I've tried looking for Ben's posts on the forums but I can't find any. Does anyone know what threads he posted on in the archive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
All I ask of Ben is to come back to the forums and stand up for his crimes against beloved local news reporter Kerri-Lee.

No, thank you, Ben!

Junior Jr. fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Apr 17, 2016

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

a hole-y ghost posted:

Oops, I accidentally said I was going to gently caress my little sister and put up hundreds of "jokes" on the internet about how I want to gently caress kids! Oops! What a mistake! silly me!

Come on guys, I didn't really mean all those nasty comments about black people all those years ago, I'm working with a black guy in the Star Citizen staff team. See? That denies that I'm ever racist at all.

Junior Jr. fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Apr 17, 2016

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

spacetoaster posted:

They didn't trot out "Money" until goons accused them of racism. He's been in every broadcast since.

His cap explains why he signed up for the broadcasts.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

quote:

<Trelane> You know what else is hot? Misty, on Pokemon
<LOAF> Yeah, but she's also twelve.
<Trelane> Yeah, she also prefers to sleep with Pokemon, according to these pictures Byydo sends me
<LOAF> Byydo needs to die, though. #21,297

When he's not busy thinking about molesting an underage japanese cartoon character, he happily wishes death upon fellow forum members.

Classic Lesnick! lol

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Just out of curiosity, when Ben was clearly aware of his old "joke" website...do you think the Star Citizen mods knew too?

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Ben needs to cut out all the junk food in his life...and eat fresh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Jobbo_Fett posted:

That would just accelerate his pedophilia

That's why he needs to take notes from Jared.

• Locked thread